Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ANTONIA WORCESTER -ROMANIAN PUNT AVOID  (Read 1080 times)

arun

seen this lady ..good looking girl..but nothing on offer..waste of money and time..

guys avoid. :diablo:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Could you add a little more detail? You say she offers nothing? No sex?

arun

sex ofcourse with condom on...but no FK OR DFK...oral with condom..not the best either.NO A levels..waste of money  :dash:

Offline Happyjose

sex ofcourse with condom on...but no FK OR DFK...oral with condom..not the best either.NO A levels..waste of money  :dash:

It's good to warn others, but you'd probably benefit from reading the punting wiki, particularly regarding writing reviews

arun

Happy jose..What you mean by read punting wiki? :unknown:

Offline Happyjose

Have a look at the bottom of the page

arun

THANKS HAPPY JOSE.. :cool: would you please suggest whats gone wrong in my review?

you are experienced :hi:

Offline Happyjose

Just flesh it out a little.

Everyone has their own reviewing style, but stuff like how much you paid, was it the girl in the pics, location details (general area, state of flat etc, not actual address), post a (shorter) link to profile, etc

Have a look through other reviews and the puntingwiki link I suggested

Good on you for warning others though
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 11:38:06 am by Happyjose »

arun

Thanks happy jose..i will look into it next time :)much apprecited :drinks:

yorkshire123

THANKS HAPPY JOSE.. :cool: would you please suggest whats gone wrong in my review?

you are experienced :hi:

HJ is being very polite & quite kind to you.

Let me give it a go......

Your review is shit especially considering the length of your membership.

- Duration?
- Cost?
- Where? (roughly)
- Condition of the place?
- Hygiene?
- Services v advertised/agreed?
- Attitude
- Looks v pictures
- Time spent v time paid for
- Pops

For starters

Granted there isn't a set format but the very basics help others & can save inane questioning.

By the wat you link is pig ugly External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (your will find this at the bottom of the AW profile)

Ming

Thanks for the review, HJ and yorkshire have made useful comments about layout, but essentially give as full a picture as you can.

I think the first time I did a link I did the same as you and admin corrected it for me, easily done, bit of practice and you'll get there, but please don't let the comments put you off, your input is appreciated by the community.

Ming  :hi: