Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MASSAGE: SUKANDA (Birmingham)  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Wonderboy001

What ever happened to the delightful Sukanda???
She was undoubtedly the BEST Thai massage therapist in Birmingham, back in the day!

Does anyone know if she is still in the UK?

I miss those massages... and that cheeky glance in the mirror (if you know, you know) 😉 💥🚀

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you'd reviewed her we might have an idea who you are talking about.  :unknown:

Offline bonham

She was undoubtedly the BEST Thai massage therapist in Birmingham, back in the day!

I miss those massages... and that cheeky glance in the mirror (if you know, you know) 😉 💥🚀
How long ago are you talking about when you seen her

Offline Tightpants

If I did know why would I help a lurker like you.

Previous posts suggest she changed her name.

Offline Wonderboy001

@Tightpants... I certainly didn’t mean to cause any offence, and I certainly no lurker.

I do hope I can offer something to the group, when the time is right.

Kindest regards,
Wonderboy001

Offline Punterperson1971

@Tightpants... I certainly didn’t mean to cause any offence, and I certainly no lurker.

I do hope I can offer something to the group, when the time is right.

Kindest regards,
Wonderboy001
Op do you gather info of this site for you’re benefit yes or no??

Offline Sonofstimpy

last time i saw her she was working out of a hotel room on Hagley road, half way through the massage someone walked into the hotel room, she jumped off had a few quiet words came back and carried on, when the massage had finished i walked out to find a well built black man ( i assume boyfriend) waiting in the hallway asking what had gone on in the room, i said "fuck all" and walked off, i never went back but did't see too many adverts shortly after this. this happened before i joined the site.