Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help with Birmingham hotels to book for outcall  (Read 648 times)

Offline 69shadesofblue

Can anyone help? I’m trying to find a hotel or apartment for an outcall booking but the majority want evidence of either being a keyworker or have a legitimate reason for travelling. I imagined rules might have being to relax but it seems not.

Can anyone recommend a decent place without questions being asked? I’ve already booked the girl for the night and I don’t want to cancel. Also want to leave my first review for this site.

Online JontyR

Ok, there’s been lots of posts like this recently, if you want some assistance it’s generally given if folks can see you’ve tried to do it yourself first.

On a separate point, I’d go for an apartment. There seems to be plenty about.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 04:14:06 pm by JontyR »

Offline 69shadesofblue

I’ve tried a fair few hotels and a couple of apartments but always having a big fat no when it comes to booking.

Offline Pablo02

There seems to be a abundance of these threads being open every other day now.

I’m always happy to help but I’ve comment and left recommendations on previous threads like this.
Please scroll and have a look and if you still have no joy pm me

Offline oldmanking

most hotels are still going to be asking for id even after the 12th. so if you're that shy or just unable to comply, then maybe hotel punting's not for you.

i say this as someone involved with hotels. trust me, when i give this advice.....  walk in confidentally, with a mask & photo id in hand, don't labour the issue & you'll get a room, as most hotels that are still open are glad of the business right now.  the more you argue you dont have id or aren't wearing a mask the less chance you'll get a room.  surely the mask makes you more anonymous in any case? and a hotel isn't going to call your actual mrs the second you're in a room with a girl, they'll turn a blind eye and assume the lady with you is her in any case..... they will.... lol.   the alternative is to go in before u pick up the girl, book the room but make sure they know you're booking for two people, so that when you return with a girl, or she turns up & asks for your room, noone will give a damn, they've had your double room money already.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 06:03:18 pm by oldmanking »

Offline Brumish

most hotels are still going to be asking for id even after the 12th. so if you're that shy or just unable to comply, then maybe hotel punting's not for you.

i say this as someone involved with hotels. trust me, when i give this advice.....  walk in confidentally, with a mask & photo id in hand, don't labour the issue & you'll get a room, as most hotels that are still open are glad of the business right now.  the more you argue you dont have id or aren't wearing a mask the less chance you'll get a room.  surely the mask makes you more anonymous in any case? and a hotel isn't going to call your actual mrs the second you're in a room with a girl, they'll turn a blind eye and assume the lady with you is her in any case..... they will.... lol.   the alternative is to go in before u pick up the girl, book the room but make sure they know you're booking for two people, so that when you return with a girl, or she turns up & asks for your room, noone will give a damn, they've had your double room money already.

Good advice OMK but I suspect the OP will be frustrated with the 'reason' for the booking. The hotels I've interacted with say they will only provide rooms for a prescribed group of people. (not necessarily keyworkers etc) I think work, temp accommodation etc are on the list.
In regards to taking a guest, I'd book just for myself if the guest isn't going to sleep there. Perhaps the outside entrance hotels will work a treat but also apartments.
Some hotels just have a ticklist that needs competing.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 11:28:18 pm by Brumish »

Offline Qwerty786

I have stayed in hotels and have said I am studying as a student attending a class in the morning. A friend of mine stayed in a hotel and said his house was flooded. Both excuses didn’t require proof. I have also stayed in self check in/out apartments where they use a pin system to access the key for the apartment.

Offline PirloBirmingham

I have stayed in hotels and have said I am studying as a student attending a class in the morning. A friend of mine stayed in a hotel and said his house was flooded. Both excuses didn’t require proof. I have also stayed in self check in/out apartments where they use a pin system to access the key for the apartment.

Thanks for this. What site do you usually book your apartments with? The pin system access soudns ideal.

Offline Qwerty786

Thanks for this. What site do you usually book your apartments with? The pin system access soudns ideal.

I normally use booking.com or hotels.com. The self check in apartment was Ladywell House Suites In china town although it was difficult for me to find as you can’t tell these are apartments from the outside.

Offline smythe

Unfortunately you can still only book hotels for genuine work purposes until 17 May

Offline tesla

Unfortunately you can still only book hotels for genuine work purposes until 17 May

or other legitimate reasons

Offline Pablo02

See other related threads if you need help.  :thumbsup: