Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian_bianca - London Bridge  (Read 1568 times)

17 review(s) for Brazilian@Bianca (14 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jimbocrosser

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Only just a neutral on this one as there were a few too many question marks, but not a terrible punt by any stretch.

I met Bianca near London Bridge although she does move around a bit. Comms were good via text although she never actually confirmed my AW booking request. Agreed an hour for 150 which is top end of what I would pay but her pictures were encouraging.

Venue: not great. Was an unattractive collection of flats near London Bridge that reminded me a little too much of Top Boy for my liking... Was buzzed up (4th floor so if you don't fancy stairs...) and she answered the door in her dressing gown. She is better looking than her pictures, much thinner in fact. To be honest she's an absolute stunner and her tits, although fake and a bit firm, look amazing.

First bad point: wasn't offered a shower and there didn't appear to be the option. Now, I always shower before so this wasn't a major issue but this is definitely a negative in my view.

Had some decent chat then we got down to it with some grinding and decent OWO. She didn't seem overly keen and before long it was on with a condom and into some good cowgirl with those tits in my face then doggy, then I finished on her tits which she seemed to like.

Lay there and chatted for a while then had round 2. Was better this time round I think after getting to know me more, and after a bit more (although not enough) owo and some hand relief I finished on her chest again.

This was a decent punt however the lack of a shower and a bit of a lack of enthusiasm makes it only a neutral. Having said that, I would give her a second go down to that amazing body and the fact that she was a lovely girl and we made good conversation in between.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 08:22:55 pm by jimbocrosser »