Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Balsall Common Club  (Read 1126 times)

Offline redliner69

I was talking to a mate few days ago, and the subject of swingers clubs came up.
It was mainly because we both drive past a hotel near Lutterworth called Liberty?

I once attended a similar place near Balsall Common, on the road to Kenilworth. I think it was some event called "greedy girls".
I seem to remember it was off the main road out of the village, down a farm track  :unknown:
It was dark, but my memory says it was a bit like a small industrial unit.  :unknown:

Am I mistaken?
Does anyone remember what it was called?
Is it, or something similar still open?

No worries if nobody knows it, I'm thinking 20+ years ago, maybe more. :)

Offline Cd4634

Unfortunately this has now gone and is a care home or retirement home and has been for a while now but it was called ceasers
Banned reason: Troll - it is your last post
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline jamesbham93

I once went to a "greedy girls" event...Has anyone else been?
Around 6 girls you all huddle around and do a bukkake and then a session after...

Offline bj_bob

I’ve attended in the past events at R3tro/Fantasy Den in Walsall or the Private Club in Aston which do these kind of events.

At the current moment these places are shut which is a shame......I could really do with it  :(

Offline jimgooooo

there are a couple of places you can go for greedy girls type events (private club or fantasy den)

but due to obvious reasons they are closed and will have to stay closed till boris lets everything open up as normal

Offline jamesbham93

The one I went to was a private club in Dudley? Guys of all ages...

Offline SirBlaze

The one I went to was a private club in Dudley? Guys of all ages...

was that klub kink ? they were doing a gangbang in dudley not to far from a sports centre i think

Offline jamesbham93

Think it was called valhalla or something like that although I may be getting muddled?

Offline SierraBravo

I never went to this club, but Greedy Girl parties were held at a detached house just a little further down the road. These were run by Debbie and her husband/partner and were fun to attend, normally 4-6 girls, 10-15 men, bukkake to take the edge off and then a gangbang to follow. These parties were also held just outside Stourbridge.

I have fond memories of these nights.

Offline jamesbham93

I never went to this club, but Greedy Girl parties were held at a detached house just a little further down the road. These were run by Debbie and her husband/partner and were fun to attend, normally 4-6 girls, 10-15 men, bukkake to take the edge off and then a gangbang to follow. These parties were also held just outside Stourbridge.

I have fond memories of these nights.
I only went to one...keen to go again but all parties cancelles until further notice...

Offline redliner69

The name Caesar’s sounds familiar. Thanks.

Offline Trees

There was a place Just off the dual carriageway in Highgate , £90 for 2 hours , it was fun when I went ,
Unfortunately they had a fire , there must be other places in Birmingham doing the same .

Offline Shroplad1965

There was a place Just off the dual carriageway in Highgate , £90 for 2 hours , it was fun when I went ,
Unfortunately they had a fire , there must be other places in Birmingham doing the same .

Those were the Lady Marmalade parties. Went 4 times 4/5 years ago. They were very poorly attended, only ever 2-4 guys there. Sometimes you had 3 girls to yourself!

Shame about the fire!

Offline Dark Vader

Unfortunately they had a fire

More like burnt down. Always thought it was a risk opening a club in that area.

Offline Dark Vader

With the discreet location of this club I always thought it had the potential to be the uk's first FKK club. Would have needed a huge refurb though.
And to anyone not familiar with FKK clubs. You got to try once before you die.

Offline Dark Vader

Last post was referring to Caesars in Balsall Common if anyone was confused.

Offline Juankerr

Those were the Lady Marmalade parties. Went 4 times 4/5 years ago. They were very poorly attended, only ever 2-4 guys there. Sometimes you had 3 girls to yourself!

Shame about the fire!

Plenty of reviews on here if you search for TLC club  :hi:

Offline Dark Vader

Plenty of reviews on here if you search for TLC club  :hi:
This search brings up the Tudor Lounge club. The one that got burnt down. But these two seem to still going

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline Juankerr

This search brings up the Tudor Lounge club. The one that got burnt down.

Yes that's correct, the Tudor building was where the parties were hosted hence the TLC Club name.