Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amazingJenny27  (Read 2449 times)

Offline ampersand

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OK, so the face is a bit horsey and the age may be questionable, but it looks as if she has a great pair ..................

Has anyone had the experience?????????

Offline sealover

Not seen Jenny but have tried a few times.  I am bad at going for the last minute option so often am disappointed!  Jenny shares a house with Ciara who is pretty, charming, polite and chatty; she gives a great service so if Jenny is anywhere near her housemate then well worth the visit.

Offline ampersand

Yes, I fancy a bit of a ride on her.  If you get in before me, make sure you report back!!

Offline johnsheppard99

I saw Ciara a couple of years ago, when she went by a different name, left feeling very frustrated and during the meet, wanted to charge extra for things she said was included, 'forgot' to mention in poor english it was a one pop service (in an hour booking, after popping within 15 mins and would only massage for the remaining 45min!)..anyway, based on that experience, I wouldnt go back to her, and by extension I wouldnt see Jenny either just incase she was the same..thats my views anyway.

Mind you, the FB reviews on Ciara seem to indicate shes improved a lot.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 01:09:33 am by johnsheppard99 »

Offline ampersand

Thanks for the warning.  Will make sure I make appropriate pre-contract enquiries .............

Offline sealover

Thanks for the warning.  Will make sure I make appropriate pre-contract enquiries .............

I have no axe to grind here and no profit to be made but Ciara, now at least, really is a lovely girl.  If I had a grumble it would be that the service is vanilla, but having said that I have not pushed for more.  At £80 per hour, she is at least worth a visit to make up your mind.

Offline ampersand

Offline MLawro93

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

OK, so the face is a bit horsey and the age may be questionable, but it looks as if she has a great pair ..................

Has anyone had the experience?????????

Hiya mate, sorry this is a late response to your post I only recently signed up. I've seen Jenny and can say that she wasn't that bad of a punt. Mind you she lives near a steep hill in a street that is tucked away from view but the area is pretty safe. She gives a decent enough blowjob without the condom and I only tried 2 positions with her, the standard missionary and doggy. She clearly knows how to be vocal but she does have 13 years of experience. She doesn't doing any form of kissing at all, just so you know.

She used to work in an area called wood green in north london, she was quite shocked when I told her I know the area pretty well. She   couldn't believe it. Overall nice enough person and decent punt, but definitely not worth the 80pph fee.

SirPhilipXX

Hiya mate, sorry this is a late response to your post I only recently signed up. I've seen Jenny and can say that she wasn't that bad of a punt. Mind you she lives near a steep hill in a street that is tucked away from view but the area is pretty safe. She gives a decent enough blowjob without the condom and I only tried 2 positions with her, the standard missionary and doggy. She clearly knows how to be vocal but she does have 13 years of experience. She doesn't doing any form of kissing at all, just so you know.

She used to work in an area called wood green in north london, she was quite shocked when I told her I know the area pretty well. She   couldn't believe it. Overall nice enough person and decent punt, but definitely not worth the 80pph fee.
Did you mean to say this? Very few WGs charge less than £80 ph, she sounds good value to me!

Offline MLawro93

Did you mean to say this? Very few WGs charge less than £80 ph, she sounds good value to me!

Speaking from personal experience or maybe I've just gotten lucky but I've had better punts for £60. She did subtly indicate to me to leave after about half an hour when I had paid for an hour.

SirFrank

What kind if girl sucks your cock and lets you fuck her but won't kiss? Seriously WTF? Kissing is a deal breaker for me unless I'm going for a BJ special with a girl who sucks like a dyson. No kissing on a punt is a pet hate of mine. It makes no sense whatsoever. Ahhhh but it's too personal? And sucking someone's dick letting them cum in your mouth and swallowing the lot isn't? Each to their own etc but IMO If they won't kiss they shouldn't be in the game.

SirPhilipXX

My sentiments exactly Sir Frank.

Of the two, Ciara would seem to be a better option than Jenny at the same price; they both have french kissing in their 'enjoys' list but unlike Jenny, Ciara actually does it - according to her feedback, anyway:

"Great GFE, lots of kissing, slow and sensual BJ also very chatty!"