Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should I put in a review of Roxy Bristol or do we all know the score?  (Read 3320 times)

Offline house music dave

Afternoon lads.

Seen Roxy a couple of times, real positive in my experience. I know someone on the forum said she was a little cold, but she ticks all the boxes and is very friendly towards myself.

Would a review be useful or is it covering old ground.

Also I get the feeling people in Cheltenham are loaded so that may be the reason, but Bristol touring is dire where as Cheltenham seems to have a bit more choice?

What do you guys think?

HMD     

Offline Steve2

Offline TerryTibbs

Yeah the more info the better!

Thanks

Terry  :timeout

pixelpepper

I saw Roxy a couple of times just recently over the Xmas break, having not seen her for over a year and I have to say she is on top form right now.

Her body looks better than ever - tanned and toned to the max and her mood seems warmer and more enthusiastic somehow. She's obviously in a happy place...!  :)

Always good value and she gives an almighty blow-job. Thoroughly recommended I would say.  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

pixelpepper

Also I get the feeling people in Cheltenham are loaded so that may be the reason, but Bristol touring is dire where as Cheltenham seems to have a bit more choice?

What do you guys think?

HMD     

Regarding the Cheltenham/Bristol thing, I saw Cheltenham girl exmodel jasmine ( External Link/Members Only ) on one of her recent tour dates in Bristol and she says she much prefers Cheltenham and was giving up on Bristol because apparently, in her experience, the punters there are far more respectful to the girls than Bristol guys.

It's a shame too 'cos she is totally gorgeous, gives excellent service and is good value.

Offline Roth

I saw Roxy a couple of times just recently over the Xmas break, having not seen her for over a year and I have to say she is on top form right now.

Her body looks better than ever - tanned and toned to the max and her mood seems warmer and more enthusiastic somehow. She's obviously in a happy place...!  :)

Always good value and she gives an almighty blow-job. Thoroughly recommended I would say.  :thumbsup:

Touting again?

SirPhilipXX

When there are girls like this around, why are so many posters moaning about how poor the punting is in Bristol at present?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22079.0

vorian

Touting again?

I'm confused is this a prossie giving another prossie a review on here or is the members name the same as a AW profile by chance.

Offline ciscoxxx69

I'm confused is this a prossie giving another prossie a review on here or is the members name the same as a AW profile by chance.

No...as far as it looks to me, this is a guy......UKP member.....who is on AW under the same name, who is a photographer (and a punter) sharing his love of girls, sex and photography by posting pics of sexy girls :hi:

pixelpepper

No...as far as it looks to me, this is a guy......UKP member.....who is on AW under the same name, who is a photographer (and a punter) sharing his love of girls, sex and photography by posting pics of sexy girls :hi:

You got it Cisco... That's exactly right. I'm a guy photographer/punter... not a WG... and I am not, as has been suggested elsewhere on this forum, touting for work for either myself or any of the WG's I have mentioned on here.

Offline TerryTibbs

You got it Cisco... That's exactly right. I'm a guy photographer/punter... not a WG... and I am not, as has been suggested elsewhere on this forum, touting for work for either myself or any of the WG's I have mentioned on here.

Be careful mate, they ban you for anything on UKP!  So always think before you speak!

I see you have some early pics of Anastasia on your profile, before she messed up her body!!!  She always sounded like an interesting girl!

Good luck.

pixelpepper

Be careful mate, they ban you for anything on UKP!  So always think before you speak!

I see you have some early pics of Anastasia on your profile, before she messed up her body!!!  She always sounded like an interesting girl!

Good luck.

Yes.. well spotted re Anastasia. Haven't met her since that shoot but she was a total stunner with a gorgeous Russian accent.  Real Bond-girl material..!  :cool:

Didn't know about the AW ban thing..!!  :unknown:

Curious6705

When there are girls like this around, why are so many posters moaning about how poor the punting is in Bristol at present?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22079.0

She's not everyone's cup of tea - certainly not mine. I booked an hour with her once and would not repeat. If UKP had been around then and I had posted a review it would be at best neutral. For example, I booked for an hour, and she took me to her bedroom, and then disappeared for 10 minutes, so I got 50 minutes of her time.

Have you punted with her?

Offline Roth

Are you the same Pixelpepper who designed this site? You get a mention on it.

Offline Roth

Offline Roth

« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 10:46:14 am by Roth »

Offline Roth

Afternoon lads.

Seen Roxy a couple of times, real positive in my experience. I know someone on the forum said she was a little cold, but she ticks all the boxes and is very friendly towards myself.

Would a review be useful or is it covering old ground.

What do you guys think?

HMD     

Not everybody's cup of tea maybe but I think Roxy is fantastic
Each to their own and -no I am not touting  - but she is a very worthwhile punt imho.
This time I managed to see her after looking for a while(I can only afford about a punt a month)
She provided more than decent full service including fantastic anal - worth the extra
In summation;
Good personality for me anyway despite what others might think.
Hot body with all the curves in the right places (nice tits and firm arse)
Tremendous sex with all her likes seriously on offer - give her a go (not touting honest)

Offline lean3591

Another vote for Roxy.  Seen her twice.  Enthusaistic french kisser throughout.  Great oral. Lots of smiles.  Great sex,several positions.  First time cim.
Want to visit again but working in Taunton, cannot yet find an excuse to visit Bristol.  When i do L shall call Roxy.
Clean discrete flat.  Easy parking.  Lovely lady.

Offline XTC2

Another positive vote for Roxy from me. I used to see her regularly a couple of years ago but decided to start going elsewhere for some variety, so hadn't been to see her in ages. I've ended up seeing her twice since new year, and she's as great as ever. She does a fantastic handjob with oil, just FYI!