Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What accent turns you on the most?  (Read 9923 times)

manchester_gent

I was going to do this as a poll but I was only allowed to list 5 options so thought it would restrict the voting too much.

Although I have yet to meet a WG with an Irish accent that's where my vote goes! Closely followed by the geordie accent just because it sounds like absolute filth.

Offline rpg

French/American/Southern Ireland

manchester_gent

Good choices!

There is currently an american girl working in Manchester who looks very cute but I noticed she offered bareback so this put me off :(

Offline smiths

Geordie, and i like a Posh Totty Home Counties accent.

Offline WashingtonLad

Irish, Scottish, South African, and New Zealand.  The latter purely because I think External Link/Members Only is the cutest girl on the face of the planet.  :yahoo:
Banned reason: Leech posting unfounded allegations.
Banned by: daviemac

Lz-129

Geordie, and i like a Posh Totty Home Counties accent.

Yep, and me :thumbsup:

Offline LostInMackemLand

Geordie or indeed Mackem - though I sometimes still find it hard to distinguish between them.

As a non-northeaster I find the regional accent here has a certain exotic charm (they all sound filthy).

Offline MancSean

Being from Manchester originally the accent that is the most taboo fir me and hence the most dirty is a scouse one especially if I get her to wear a United shirt too
Then I would say Bristol and Welsh

Lz-129

I was going to do this as a poll but I was only allowed to list 5 options so thought it would restrict the voting too much.

When you create a poll the default is 5, if you want more then click 'add option' at the bottom of the page

Offline LostInMackemLand

Being from Manchester originally the accent that is the most taboo fir me and hence the most dirty is a scouse one especially if I get her to wear a United shirt too
Then I would say Bristol and Welsh

Love the idea of a Scousers skank getting arse fucked in a United shirt !

I think it's the only time I could go near one !

Offline MancSean

Love the idea of a Scousers skank getting arse fucked in a United shirt !

I think it's the only time I could go near one !
I want to do that HornyCharlotte before we play them 3rd game of the season. Jizz all over the shirt and met her keep it. Won't want it back after its touched scouse skin lol

Offline LostInMackemLand

I'll second that, but adding the price of a shirt to her prices would make it a non-starter for me.

The President

Smokers grunt is a big turn off  :crazy:

Offline akauya

Italian and French, simply because I had two hot girlfriends one of each nationality. It was so hot hearing them moaning with ecstasy and whispering "encouragement" in their accent or even in their native language... hot doesn't even begin to describe it

Offline Thepacifist

pokenn

Accent is less important than HOW she talks. I can't stand girls with even a hint of being bossy.

Offline UltrasForLife

None I think. I like just normal girls that speak normal english... Definitely not into slutty EE speak where every second word is baby,  nor bossy English,  nor Scottish that sounds like a man talking... Just give me  normal young twenties girl that knows a bit of grammar and has a natural,  cute voice.

Offline Hormann

Most of the Welsh girls Ive seen have been fun and filthy.

Now the Welsh accent gets me going.

philboi

Yea, Welsh is a good accent and Irish but I adore a Polish accent and the way English is spoken, with the added 'A's and 'The's thrown in... but it's also the way a girl speaks in general. Especially like a sultry accent  ;)

Inna

Although I have yet to meet a WG with an Irish accent that's where my vote goes! Closely followed by the geordie accent just because it sounds like absolute filth.

Most of the Welsh girls Ive seen have been fun and filthy.

Now the Welsh accent gets me going.

I am just passionate about girls with welsh accents, what I wouldn't do to Catherine Jenkins !

Rochdull lad

I am just passionate about girls with welsh accents, what I wouldn't do to Catherine Jenkins !

You mean Katherine Jenkins, inna?

You're behind me in that queue!!  Specially if she's wearing a Welsh shirt at the start of our meeting!  Duw, duw!! :P :P  :P  [Apologies, miw56!]

Inna

You mean Katherine Jenkins, inna?

You're behind me in that queue!!  Specially if she's wearing a Welsh shirt at the start of our meeting!  Duw, duw!! :P :P  :P  [Apologies, miw56!]

let's make it a foursome :D

TheDoctor

Berks Bloke 32

Southern Irish, Australian, Italian, Spanish

My ultimate woman has strawberry blonde to reddish hair, green eyes and a Southern Irish accent  :rose:

Offline Silver Birch

Somehow the Welsh accent seems right dirty  :D

If she was on AW I'd have a day out in Swansea  :crazy:
External Link/Members Only

I wouldn't let her make me a drink though

Offline badsin

Essex - particularly Braintree area - so so damn rude and horny :wacko:

Offline AnthG

Russian. I love everything about Russian girls.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Lz-129

Somehow the Welsh accent seems right dirty  :D

If she was on AW I'd have a day out in Swansea  :crazy:

I wouldn't let her make me a drink though

Iam quite partial to the welsh accent too :thumbsup:

SteveNova

French is alluring, but I'm also partial to a Bristolian accent!

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Received Pronunciation
Bingo. Not necessarily RP, but it's more important to me if they are articulate with their speech, well-spoken than their accent.

Rochdull lad

philboi

Essex - particularly Braintree area - so so damn rude and horny :wacko:

"Particularly Braintree area"!!!

Can't say I've noticed any difference there to anywhere else in Essex! What's Braintree got that say Chelmsford hasn't???  :)

Inna

Can't say I've noticed any difference there to anywhere else in Essex! What's Braintree got that say Chelmsford hasn't???  :)

Well, in reverse Chelmsford had a famous Roman Brothel

So maybe their WGs can still speak Latin but with an Essex accent ?

ladyofthemansion

Essex men, Glasgow men and Liverpudlian men.

Inna

Essex men, Glasgow men and Liverpudlian men.

Exactly the group of men who I can't understand a word they say!

philboi

Well, in reverse Chelmsford had a famous Roman Brothel

REALLY!! The first time I've heard about it.... where is it?  :unknown:

Dan23

Australian, Irish or French. :thumbsup:

Inna

Southern Irish, Australian, Italian, Spanish

My ultimate woman has strawberry blonde to reddish hair, green eyes and a Southern Irish accent  :rose:

How about this ?

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
No-one has mentioned it so far, but I do like Asian women that speak broken English.

Offline willie loman

Scottish working class, especially,
Cmoan get on with it, the wee one will be home from school soon.
Or reacting to oral sex. For fucks sake, what ye daein?

manchester_gent

I agree with welsh. I always think of the girl from Gavin & Stacey and imagine her talking dirty!

AmorousAnna

YAY...nice to see someone mentioned the Scottish  accent!x

manchester_gent

I find with the Scottish, Irish and Scouse accents I love them all if they are quite soft. When they begin to become stronger that's when I start to be put off.

philboi

YAY...nice to see someone mentioned the Scottish  accent!x

I only know one Scottish word.... 'Armoot'

Apparently it Scottish for 'I'm not in'!!!  :D

whiterussian

Stockbridge/Morningside posh local twang has me frothing :thumbsup:

whiterussian

Russian. I love everything about Russian girls.

Me too Anth, i did a week or so with them at the Gran Krasnopolsky in Holland.

My room got busted after about 11 days because they thought i was upto no good.  you've never seen a sting like it.  was like bond shit!

no bother, i just moved to a lesser quality room and they didnt care less.

I moved out about three weeks later,  that should give you an idea of how much Russian i investigated.
Its memories like this that reinforce my current track record,

You need bundles of dough to carry on with this sport and i think i peaked with the Russian contingent.  Priceless :hi:

Goofy85

The posh Chelsea girl voice does it for me. Also, oriental girls with American accents.

Offline badsin

Its the memories of ladies (non WG's) i suppose - it just sounds so filthy!!

You're correct though theres not a massive difference to Chelmsford, just my memories I suppose :yahoo: