Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunch Ruby 69 (Glasgow)  (Read 2227 times)

10 review(s) for SCOTTISH CINDY  (4 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PR67

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Ruby for a short notice 15 minute in a couple of weeks ago.  I had booked 15 minutes but took extra for the half hour in case anal was included. When I got there she said she couldn't offer me a longer booking as had other appointments, which I was pleased about afterwards.

Flat is next to motorway near Cessnock station. Some mad old woman answered the door & showed me to the room. Could also hear other voices in flat. Asked if I could use the toilet first and was told 'Yes, but watch it's a bit damp'. In the toilet there was a huge bin filled with water and a 3 foot hole in the roof where said water was coming through. The only fluffiness on the towels would be mould!

After waiting a few minutes Ruby came in. She's tall with a nice body on her but her face aint the nicest. I didn't ask about owo on phone as that and cim is on her profile but she put a condom on for a bj, I didn't argue as I was only there for 15 minutes. She didn't want to go on top either so after a few minutes in missionary I bent her over. Barely got going and all of a sudden she pulled away & said 'Too sore' and took the condom off to finish me off with a wank. I'm a pretty big guy but she wasn't that tight and I wasn't going that hard, figured it was bullshit. There's also no way she's taking one up the arse if she thought that was too sore. Came over her tits while touching her pussy(but no fingers allowed in) and then left. Not the worst punt ever but won't be back.

mavgoose

Sounds like the flat I visited for Indigo25.  Met by the "maid" then indigo came in. Facing the motorway. Open ground on other side of road. ?

Again , been tempted by ruby. Thanks for the heads up.
Lesson here is stick to girls you know are well reviewed. Or your a regular , a regular for a reason.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 04:13:14 pm by mavgoose »

Rangerslad

Same flat as indigo and kristina rose. Ive seen all 3 there. I thought ruby was ok your review is accurate and  alot like my punt I didn't ask for owo so she put a bag on it. I fucked her hard doggy style though and thought she was quite tight. For me she was the best out of the 3 in that flat

DG

I'm disappointed with this review as I've been looking to meet Ruby for sometime. I met Kristina at the same flat but when I saw Indigo she was near the Squinty Bridge. When I saw Kristina I commented on the 'help' as I recognised her from the Indigo punt. She said they had had nosey neighbours and, I presume, were asked to leave. When I spoke with Ruby a while back she told me she worked out of her own flat, so when I texted her a couple of weekends back to see her and she said it was Indigo today, I smelt a rat. I actually booked Indigo but something came up and I had to cancel. I wouldn't see Kristina again and Ruby is sounding a bit dodgy. Her profile suits me down to a tee, but I don't like the sound of her now. I want to see Indigo again but not in that venue.

chico1000

I'm disappointed with this review as I've been looking to meet Ruby for sometime. I met Kristina at the same flat but when I saw Indigo she was near the Squinty Bridge. When I saw Kristina I commented on the 'help' as I recognised her from the Indigo punt. She said they had had nosey neighbours and, I presume, were asked to leave. When I spoke with Ruby a while back she told me she worked out of her own flat, so when I texted her a couple of weekends back to see her and she said it was Indigo today, I smelt a rat. I actually booked Indigo but something came up and I had to cancel. I wouldn't see Kristina again and Ruby is sounding a bit dodgy. Her profile suits me down to a tee, but I don't like the sound of her now. I want to see Indigo again but not in that venue.
External Link/Members Only
Totally agree with this thread visited indigo recently and enjoyed the punt but location etc is making me have second thoughts about a repeat visit.  The wee old women was friendly enough but kept asking me if it was indi I was here to see. I asked indi if she was only one that worked the flat and obviously she said yes but heard several voices on the way out the door. Maybe indi's price point would go up if she was totally independent.

mavgoose

I keep wanting to visit indigo again. She's a cracking lass.
But not in a mini brothel situation.

As I said in my first ever post , I'd struggle to keep away if indigo worked on her own. She seems reasonably bright , why does she choose communal flats. Cost. ? Safety. ?

I struggle to understand.

Offline randydandy2013

As I said in my first ever post , I'd struggle to keep away if indigo worked on her own. She seems reasonably bright , why does she choose communal flats. Cost. ? Safety. ?

I've had Indy on my hot list for a while but never got round to seeing her. I thought she was in a modern flat nearer the Kingston bridge, by the sound of it I'll be giving her a miss at this flat  :thumbsdown:

Offline JackLad

Long before I joined this site I visited Indi for 30 minutes if I remember correctly. She was friendly enough but physically she seriously didn't do it for me. I don't know if I'm overly picky or I caught her on a bad day or what, but I'd almost say she repulsed me. I didn't stay for anywhere near the full length.

I've been reluctant to post this experience as everyone seems to rave about her. I'm really at a loss, was I bait and switched? Am I too picky? Have I got the wrong Indi??

chico1000

Long before I joined this site I visited Indi for 30 minutes if I remember correctly. She was friendly enough but physically she seriously didn't do it for me. I don't know if I'm overly picky or I caught her on a bad day or what, but I'd almost say she repulsed me. I didn't stay for anywhere near the full length.

I've been reluctant to post this experience as everyone seems to rave about her. I'm really at a loss, was I bait and switched? Am I too picky? Have I got the wrong Indi??
Jack each to their own post the review. Although I had a generally good experience she kind of got a lot better looking as the punt progressed.  I could understand how she could be a bit marmite. I didn't review because I could not add anything that has not been said. You will know if it is indi or not her photos are accurate and she is half Asian. The first time I tried to book indi she told me she was going off duty and this girl was coming on duty.  I declined the offer of this girl as the feedback etc was not there. I suppose some punters don't mind the maid idea etc because their calls are always answered and things run smoothly.  I am a bit uneasy about it and probably won't go back until the set up is changed.

mavgoose

I've had Indy on my hot list for a while but never got round to seeing her. I thought she was in a modern flat nearer the Kingston bridge, by the sound of it I'll be giving her a miss at this flat  :thumbsdown:

Her flat near the squinty bridge , was ( I'm 99% sure ) the same set up. 2/3 girls coming & going. Maid. Etc.

DG

Her flat near the squinty bridge , was ( I'm 99% sure ) the same set up. 2/3 girls coming & going. Maid. Etc.

Correct. I know she shared with KristinaRose at the time I saw her near the bridge, although I saw Kristina in the current location some months later. It was the same wee maid at both apartments. The original flat was much nicer.