Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any oriental girls in Essex that anyone rates?  (Read 776 times)

Offline TheZkeeper

I moved to Essex (Brentwood area) about 2 years ago and I’m sad to say there is a severe lack of quality girls in the area with an oriental heritage.

Recommendations welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Offline thaislave

unfortunately not
you have to wait for a girl to honour us with a visit when she decides to tour our way :(

Offline dieseldriver

Try the girls in Zen, Upminster. Or one of the other massage places nearby?

Offline musicalsubm

I moved to Essex (Brentwood area) about 2 years ago and I’m sad to say there is a severe lack of quality girls in the area with an oriental heritage.

Recommendations welcome.

Thanks in advance.

I'm off to visit Bee Bee External Link/Members Only later today, I'll let you know how I get on...

Offline MassageBloke

Heard rumours re His N Hers near Brentwood station. Not been offered such myself, but then I haven't exactly been seeking that on my visits there
Banned reason: Self confessed non punter.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline workinallweek

I'm off to visit Bee Bee External Link/Members Only later today, I'll let you know how I get on...

And how did it go ?
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline musicalsubm

And how did it go ?

It was reasonable, worth a £60 punt for half an hour, the usual older than the pictures trick but definitely not one you'd walk away from I'd say early to mid 30's with a less than average boob job. Great ass and massage technique and beautiful lingerie. 
I'll post a full review when I get the time but she didn't disappoint, sadly there was no BJ, she couldn't help herself and grabbed my gentleman in my shorts and assisted getting me out of them getting me hard in no time. Slipped the rubber on and rode me reverse cow girl, I was pretty horny so it didn't take long to fill it up.
She gave me a proper B2B Thai massage after that which I must say is firmer than any other style previously (new to Thai) and get loads of knots out!
Would visit again