Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one seen Hot teen Izzy in Peterborough  (Read 830 times)

Offline hawai1

Banned reason: Extreme white knight, slagging off established punter for his review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline eyeseebee

Any one dated Hot teen Izzy in Peterborough please
 External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Dated?? Don’t you mean fucked? Anyway there’s a negative review for her from March.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 06:59:32 am by eyeseebee »

Charliezak

I saw her on Sunday afternoon , visited her place for an hour and it was a great time spent. I contacted her via aw email in the morning , we confirmed a few details and she sent me mobile number and post code . I text as I arrived and she let me know the number . She was very enthusiastic never felt rushed and enjoyed a good few services , she’s attractive with a lovely body. I’m sure I will visit her again , left very happy , all round a good time had ..

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I saw her on Sunday afternoon, visited her place for an hour and it was a great time spent. I contacted her via aw email in the morning, we confirmed a few details and she sent me mobile number and post code. I text as I arrived and she let me know the number. She was very enthusiastic never felt rushed and enjoyed a good few services, she’s attractive with a lovely body. I’m sure I will visit her again, left very happy, all round a good time had.

this should for the basis of a review please.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 04:05:05 pm by Horizontal pleasures »