Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: List of known barebackers in the East of England  (Read 15077 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

IMHO every region should have one of these threads.

I'll set the ball rolling with this scumbag.

English sexy Emily of St Albans.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visible number: +447985143323

From her AWank FAQ.

Q. What’s the GREEDYBOY or EXTREME FILTH services?

A. They are my top 2 dirty services GREEDYBOY is oral without deep throat 69 anal play

The EXTREME FILTH is NO HOLES BARRED filthy service

Facefucking gageing anal cim rimming French kissing W/s I’ll even allow you to rub your bare Cock all over my arse hole and even stick the tip of you cock up my bare arse !!

Offline itk

She’s been mentioned a couple of years back, when she claimed it was a mistake about listing bareback. Now she lists it throughout her profile, including  bareback gangbangs. Certainly one to avoid if you value your health

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I'll set the ball rolling with this.

[/b]

you will indeed set all our balls rolling. Thanks for the opportunity.

Offline Bogof60

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline thaislave

aka make a new hotlist for some people!

Offline mrfishyfoo

aka make a new hotlist for some people!

Your issue with this being ??

Offline thaislave

nothing,barebackers will love a hotlist to hit up :dance:

Offline skiman

Going bareback? With a prossie? Are you stark, raving f****ing mad? Jeez....no one has heard of aids, herpes and all the other nasties??  :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

nothing,barebackers will love a hotlist to hit up :dance:

Our gift to them.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

While the barebackers are occupied with this lot we can all punt the safe lasses.  :hi: :hi:

« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 09:12:29 pm by mrfishyfoo »

MrXYZ987

Surely this list would be mostly be a summary of most of HP's reviews for this region

vw

IMHO every region should have one of these threads.

Bet the bb punters love you helping them out with your nice tidy data stream.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Surely this list would be mostly be a summary of most of HP's reviews for this region
thanks
see my post of 14 January.

I do not usually get to the further eastern part of this region, sorry.

I always believe that for readers to enjoy what you write you have to enjoy writing it (I was thinking of my professional life) and it applies to reviews. If writing a review feels like a chore wait 24 hours for the inspiration (sap?) to rise and then do it.

Happy Punter = HP

Offline mrfishyfoo

Bet the bb punters love you helping them out with your nice tidy data stream.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If the list gets big enough then they'll have plenty to keep then occupied.  :vomit: :wacko: :vomit:

Shame they don't return the favor by pointing out the closet barebackers that don't openly advertise it.  :scare: :scare:

It's the sneaky scumbags that are of real interest as they are the ones that are harder to avoid.  :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Aidan1978

Gentle Joanne says shes the bareback queen included in price. Shame she looks hot in her pics

Filthy mild also a regular advertiser

vw

If the list gets big enough then they'll have plenty to keep then occupied.  :vomit: :wacko: :vomit:

Shame they don't return the favor by pointing out the closet barebackers that don't openly advertise it.  :scare: :scare:

It's the sneaky scumbags that are of real interest as they are the ones that are harder to avoid.  :bomb: :bomb:

they do reveal them occasionally, they have fragile egos on their forum that let things slip.

Offline Henry767

Im wondering what the point of this is - it seems to consist of looking on AW for SPs whose likes include bareback,  then saying " She's a barebacker "!

Im wondering what the point of this is - it seems to consist of looking on AW for SPs whose likes include bareback,  then saying " She's a barebacker "!
ah but some do not publicise it and it takes an intuitive (like me?) to spot them, or when they offer it unexpectedly to a punter, or they formerly advertised it, dropped it, but still will do it ...

Offline mrfishyfoo

Some lasses offer it on AWank then remove it.  :scare: :scare:

Some lasses never publicly offer it.  :vomit: :vomit:

Regardless of how they offer it if they are added to this thread as having done this there is a record of it.  :hi: :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

they do reveal them occasionally, they have fragile egos on their forum that let things slip.

Never had you down as a lurker on auto-censoreds MrVW.  :lol: :lol:

vw

Never had you down as a lurker on auto-censoreds MrVW.  :lol: :lol:

Well has proved more useful than any of these advert threads in avoiding them.

Bet you look too, easy to look at the cached version on google without logging on..

Offline mrfishyfoo

Bet you look too, easy to look at the cached version on google without logging on..

Damn you got me bang to rights.  :hi: :hi:

Kind of scary just how many so called "clean" lasses are getting a mention.  :scare: :scare:

vw

Damn you got me bang to rights.  :hi: :hi:

Kind of scary just how many so called "clean" lasses are getting a mention.  :scare: :scare:

I just assume they all are these days, they could be lying of course.

anyway anything i catch form owo wont kill me. 

Offline mrfishyfoo

I just assume they all are these days, they could be lying of course.

Hard to know exactly what they get up to as we can't keep them under 24/365 surveillance.

Offline bushman

Gents the same request as on other threads about this topic. Please include profile pics in these post as the profiles  come and go once a BB WG realise they are in this topic. But they sometimes reuse the profile pics.

Offline muddy funxter

External Link/Members Only

In Email 06/02/2018 13:23:50 NaughtieNadia (4) Reply / All View Profile Re: rates 06/02/2018 13:28:42   

To stop time wasters and also because it includes bareback xxx

Out Email 06/02/2018 13:21:33 NaughtieNadia (4) View Profile rates 06/02/2018 13:23:05   

just curious as to why your rates were so high?

Offline muddy funxter

In Email 06/02/2018 13:23:50 NaughtieNadia (4) Reply / All View Profile Re: rates 06/02/2018 13:28:42   

To stop time wasters and also because it includes bareback xxx

Out Email 06/02/2018 13:21:33 NaughtieNadia (4) View Profile rates 06/02/2018 13:23:05   

just curious as to why your rates were so high?

Wrong profile put up duuuuur sorry was meant to be External Link/Members Only

That profile put up was for verification pics TUT

Offline mrfishyfoo

MadamNutz formerly NightShade

Visible number: 07910759094 or +447910759094

See 1st reply in this string.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=87670.msg1073663#msg1073663

Apparently she doesn't do bareback.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

which is very useful

Lost
I saw a young lady recently, young for my usual tastes as she was 23. I saw a small lady recently, claimed to be 4' 7". She was slim with good breasts in proportion. She was in a flat in central Hemel. I wanted to write a review and she has gone. I know she has been on AW with different names and also mentioned here. But I cannot write the review now as she has vanished. Any ideas?

She was Mudpug when she was in Bristol.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Lost
I saw a young lady recently, young for my usual tastes as she was 23. I saw a small lady recently, claimed to be 4' 7". She was slim with good breasts in proportion. She was in a flat in central Hemel. I wanted to write a review and she has gone. I know she has been on AW with different names and also mentioned here. But I cannot write the review now as she has vanished. Any ideas?

She was Mudpug when she was in Bristol.

HP - probably an all time low

Offline Taggart

Got a new name on the profile now - KAATSOFTOUCH!!
Came up in a search and seemed too good to be true - a 4ft4in dwarf doing anal, and thanks to the search facilities on here, my cash is safe in my pocket.

Offline oohermrs

Pregnant barebacking skank  :vomit: :vomit:

Where do you get that from?  Profile is all of 4 days old - BB isn't listed, but unprotected is.  Doesn't say much on the profile page, verification hasn't been done properly, photos are a bunch of crappy selfies - this might just be a case of an inconsistent likes list of a new SP not doing a great job completing her profile rather than you uncovering a machiavellian plot to infect large swathes of us!

Of course, if you've seen her in the last 4 days and she's offered you BB, then fair play.

The point is that this thread is meant to identify a list of 'known' barebackers, rather than those SPs who are either illiterate or too lazy to fill out their profile properly!  If I had a £1 for every time I came across a wrong/inconsistent likes list of an SP, it'd help fund my habit...

Offline finn5555

Where do you get that from?  Profile is all of 4 days old - BB isn't listed, but unprotected is.  Doesn't say much on the profile page, verification hasn't been done properly, photos are a bunch of crappy selfies - this might just be a case of an inconsistent likes list of a new SP not doing a great job completing her profile rather than you uncovering a machiavellian plot to infect large swathes of us!

Of course, if you've seen her in the last 4 days and she's offered you BB, then fair play.

The point is that this thread is meant to identify a list of 'known' barebackers, rather than those SPs who are either illiterate or too lazy to fill out their profile properly!  If I had a £1 for every time I came across a wrong/inconsistent likes list of an SP, it'd help fund my habit...

Messaged her to see if she had fucked up her likes list and she confimed bareback and cum in her for 150 in total

Offline Mark.wd142

She was on my HL - until a friend showed me text confirming BB as an extra and confirmed he did it (Vaginal & Anal bareback).

Offline pepsicolaboy

She was on my HL - until a friend showed me text confirming BB as an extra and confirmed he did it (Vaginal & Anal bareback).

I hope your friend promptly went to the clinic and goes back again in 3 months

Offline socks

Well that contradicts all that has been said on here about her that I can recall and the pretty clear q+a on her profile. Forgive my scepticism... :bomb:

She's on my HL so would appreciate any proper evidence or corroboration.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

That’s the problem with just throwing out accusations, you need to be able to back up claims otherwise anyone can spread malicious rumours. “A friend told me” really doesn’t prove anything.

Offline mrfishyfoo

That’s the problem with just throwing out accusations, you need to be able to back up claims otherwise anyone can spread malicious rumours. “A friend told me” really doesn’t prove anything.

EXACTLY !!!  :hi: :hi:

Second hand information is dodgy at best and at worse malicious.

Posting unproven allegations makes the thread pointless.  :thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown:

Offline Mark.wd142

All - Text chat in attached image.

I've got no reason not to believe him - I usually just stay well clear of any of the girls he says he's been with.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Simplysimon

I've got no reason not to believe him - I usually just stay well clear of any of the girls he says he's been with.

Just goes to prove , no matter what crap some SPs’ write on their profiles offer them more cash and they will go bareback

Offline mrfishyfoo

That's more like it.  :hi: :hi:

Offline socks

How do we know that's her "your friend" is messaging with?

Offline cambsguy

Also, while it can read as BB there is no mention of it. The guy could be asking to go down on her, period play, toilet games etc...

Offline mrfishyfoo

Someone on here MUST be able to confirm that's her number ??  :hi: :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Also, while it can read as BB there is no mention of it. The guy could be asking to go down on her, period play, toilet games etc...

Does seem rather dodgy doesn't it.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Just goes to prove , no matter what crap some SPs’ write on their profiles offer them more cash and they will go bareback

Proves fuck all as BB isn't specifically mentioned.  :hi: :hi: