Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fabulous Time Fleur - Colchester - What's up with her ?  (Read 749 times)

Offline masseyferguson

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts2

Is she a mad as a bag of rats or what ?

She bid on my reverse booking recently at an attractive £110 ph for a session of Face Fucking, Gagging, Facial finish with Swallow as clearly specified in the text of my RB.
I was intrigued by this as her profile was very vague ( even more so then than it is now ) but if your read her AW feedback it's quite convincing and suggests she's a stunning, filthy and recommended prossie.
So I emailed her and politely enquired about her location and services vis a vis the bid, thinking that maybe I'd unearthed a treasure -- promptly got back a reply saying that she'd changed her mind about the RB bid and that in her experience punters with Rev Bookings were "timewasters".
She then put up the FAQ question on her profile saying basically " Don't you dare have the temerity to ask questions just book her"

So how does anybody explain her AND her 45 positive feedback !!! ?

What is "FULL ON FUN at £300" all inclusive of FFS ?

Barry78

No idea mate,  however I drove past a tractor yesterday,  and was made aware of where you got your user name from!

vt

She then put up the FAQ question on her profile saying basically " Don't you dare have the temerity to ask questions just book her"

I know girls get timewasters, but if she's got that kind of attitude on her profile, WTF is she going to be like in the flesh??  :wackogirl:

AVOID!  :thumbsdown:

vt

What is "FULL ON FUN at £300" all inclusive of FFS ?

I read it as £300 for her duo.   :hi:

The FFS isn't there now, but she uses it lower down with its usual meaning... 'For Fuck's Sake'...not more attitude!  :rolleyes: