Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stella Ueno / Busty Asian Jenni  (Read 1377 times)

9 review(s) for Stella Ueno (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Jeffers77

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I visited Stella around a year ago, thought I would add my thruppence ha'penny.

Comms via text, fast responses/clear directions to her place. It was easily located, just 2 mins walk from Waterloo Station, and she met at the door to the flat - which is clean/modern.

Looks: 7/10
She looks pretty good - not what I expected from the photos, older than she suggests, likewise her breasts, was rather seduced by the photos too - enhanced, which isnt my thing.

Service: 7/10
Pretty straight forward albeit uninteresting punt. Not sure if she was in the mood at the time but overall didnt seem very pro active, kind of lay there not doing too much. She does have a pretty good body and is quite pretty but I wasnt feeling it. Standard oral, missionary and doggy. She is perfectly nice and friendly, it could have been chemistry, it could have been other things. I'd say on balance a neutral visit.

Offline Goldfinch

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban.Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 04:55:01 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Liverpool

Moved to general discussion as per the reason Goldfinch highlights.

Offline MaxHamburg

I quite like that mature busty Asian look. In a smart white shirt. But not sure if that’s lockdown fever too. And the fact her website is © three years in the future is interesting. A time travelling tit-wank beckons in the distant future?