Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Indian preeti69  (Read 3447 times)

Offline Reallytired86

Says she's been in the adult industry / nothing on this forum however

External Link/Members Only

Offline the lurker

Offline NuruGuru

Have tried booking her numerous times but found her to be unprofessional.

For the record, she wasn't rude though. She sends texts telling me she's busy most evenings and she can't work from her flat so an outcall is better etc (I don't do outcalls thanks)

Then sometimes, I will get last minute texts asking if I'm available in the next hour.

I'm definitely going to see this girl sometime, I just hope the awful booking system she employs works out to be worth the effort I'm putting in to see her.

Will review when I've seen her.

Offline gash bash

I gave up trying to get hold of her.

phil77

i have secretly been hoping that this Preeti is the same Preenti on babe station who is the daughter of Lady Marmalade of Pheonix parties fame.

any one smart enough to match the tatoos to Preeti on babestation?

Offline NuruGuru

Thought I'd update. Finally managed to see her today and was happy with the experience. Lovely time with her. Currrntly messaging from phone but I'll write a full review very soon.

Offline Qwerty69

Looking forward to reading the review... She's on my h/l

midlandz_boy88

london_lad18

Thought I'd update. Finally managed to see her today and was happy with the experience. Lovely time with her. Currrntly messaging from phone but I'll write a full review very soon.

Is she the preeti from basestation? I'm guessing not as you'd probably have mentioned it.
Eagerly awaiting your review!

Offline Reallytired86

Is she the preeti from basestation? I'm guessing not as you'd probably have mentioned it.
Eagerly awaiting your review!

At those prices I'm certain it's not.
On a side note, she just increased her price.

Offline NuruGuru

I finally got around to my review, sorry it took a bit long fellas, and some details are a bit shady as it was a while ago, but I hope it helps...