Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alisha Bareback offer  (Read 8632 times)

Taz

This is relating to my comment onthe below thread;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=135284.0

External Link/Members Only

Did post this previously but was deleted, the OP called Brazilian Martian can testify as he commented on it b4 it got deleted.

Now in regards to the punt all good as per my previous visits except she offered me bareback, i dudt go through with it but disclosed this info on the above thread for those regulars that read and contrubute to this forum! Now its come to my attention that someone thinks or hoping more like that im chatting shit here or even trolling- mate im not in short i cbaa to respond to you too much but i assure you im not, and wheather you want to believe it or not- no skin if my nose! But go ahead and found out abd or try bareback with her as ai believe you were a regular before!

Too add i dint owe anyone on this forum shit, ive got a life and lets say responsibilties outside this forum and post at my leisure so for those you chatting rubbish, calm down and be patient, coz chatting shit and demanding me to post aint going to inspire to pist in a hurry, as i said i i dont owe anyone anything on thus forum.

Hope this helps fr all those who want to avoid a girl who defo offered me bb as well probabably many others, if you dont belueve me or think.im trolling then your mistaken, infact none my reviews are BS, all true stories, and for simeone to suggest i might be trolling is a joke and i think he must hoping im chatting shit as your prob missing Alishas blowjob but whatever go found out!

Offline Brazilian Martian

This is relating to my comment onthe below thread;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=135284.0

External Link/Members Only

Did post this previously but was deleted, the OP called Brazilian Martian can testify as he commented on it b4 it got deleted.

Now in regards to the punt all good as per my previous visits except she offered me bareback, i dudt go through with it but disclosed this info on the above thread for those regulars that read and contrubute to this forum! Now its come to my attention that someone thinks or hoping more like that im chatting shit here or even trolling- mate im not in short i cbaa to respond to you too much but i assure you im not, and wheather you want to believe it or not- no skin if my nose! But go ahead and found out abd or try bareback with her as ai believe you were a regular before!

Too add i dint owe anyone on this forum shit, ive got a life and lets say responsibilties outside this forum and post at my leisure so for those you chatting rubbish, calm down and be patient, coz chatting shit and demanding me to post aint going to inspire to pist in a hurry, as i said i i dont owe anyone anything on thus forum.

Hope this helps fr all those who want to avoid a girl who defo offered me bb as well probabably many others, if you dont belueve me or think.im trolling then your mistaken, infact none my reviews are BS, all true stories, and for simeone to suggest i might be trolling is a joke and i think he must hoping im chatting shit as your prob missing Alishas blowjob but whatever go found out!

Some of us believe you but there's no need to get so upset about what or if others may of called you a troll just ignore.
But thank you for the post maybe you should add more detail about how she said or what was the convo like before

Offline HighlyMotivated

Yes more  detail about the punt/bareback offer itself and less freaking out over one poster not believing you would be good  :thumbsup:

vw

Yes it is in the bin, why was it deleted though I ask myself ?

Offline leno2016

Offline dubhcarr

appreciate your candid comments OP..........she is removed from my interest......I wonder how many girls offer BB to regs?.......it may be more common than I think.......but still doesn't make sense........ :unknown:   :bomb:

Taz

Loool im not upset this forum aint that important to me- Bm i can understand you think im angry but thats not the case, perspective on txt writing il put that down too!

What else do u wanna know that i havnt posted about this girl b4?  Shitty seven suster house, gd bj and then she got xvited and asked if i wanna do bareback, which i declined.

Bolted in her mouth after sex and run home!

Leno2016 beg u post some useful reviews rather then posts buddy lool

Again not serious at all.

Cheers dubbcarr at least one person appreciates instead of continuing trying to get me about my posts or wteva i said in jest! If you dnt like my posts dont read them! Again lol not serious at all!

Offline Sparta Prada

For context, Taz also posted a review in September on the same girl. He says it should be a negative rather than a positive:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=111439.0

Taz

Yepp it was supposed to be negative as per the CUNT maid, but as stated in that review i thougjt Alisha was a good service provider but in hindsight that irrelvant now as she offered me bareback, end of story and the last i will say on this matter!

Happy punting mofos!

Offline SamLP

Not sure why you're angry mate, and who trolled you.
I just requested you share a review (which you have done now) so that anyone searching will see the neg, as your previous post can be hidden in a positive review of her and not everyone reads every single review along with the comments afterwards.
Thanks for the warning anyway. I already had her blacklisted through her maids actions with me. A pity as I toftt when I first saw her in Finchley last year and have had some great punts with her, and some memorable moments when we smoked a joint while she gave me head. Wasn't offered bb though despite seeing her some half a dozen times.

Offline JamesRockford

To the OP.

Peace m8 thx for yer warning what a nitemare ai defo aint gonna to fall for some BS WG who offers BB no way coz ai aint no tool just like you are no troll thats for sure and if peeps say that you r a troll then I would just say "Whatevahs... Ur Funeral m8" enuff said true story

Offline punk

Loool im not upset this forum aint that important to me

How come your always on here then? And beg Admin to be allowed back on here via Emails when you were last banned if this forum is so unimportant to you.

Offline JamesRockford

OP I picture you as a skinny gentleman who wears a lot of Burberry and Hackett who talks quite fast.  Maybe there was a communications problem with this WG?

Taz

Ehh? Think you need to check your facts ive never be banned or even spoke to admin lool are u for real? Leave it out mate!

Offline punk

Ehh? Think you need to check your facts ive never be banned or even spoke to admin lool are u for real? Leave it out mate!

Sorry got you mixed up with lion bar.

Taz

Glad we got that straight lol Admin should delete such slander, regardless of you mistankly saying so.
And i only ever get on here on my phone its easy but this forum aint that important to me dude, its not that hard to belive lol Dnt no how often you get on here though lol

@Rockwood nah never owned either, dnt talk fast, but defo a gentleman, not a gangster  :P lol
Do you look like you profiler pic  :P

Evening gents! Lol

Sufaking

OP I picture you as a skinny gentleman who wears a lot of Burberry and Hackett who talks quite fast.  Maybe there was a communications problem with this WG?

Burberry and Hackett are expensive brands. You should have said Primemark clothes. The chav association with the other two brands has been dead for over a decade now lol.

In any case, OP needs to brush up on his grammar skills. Some of us can't interpret dog languages...
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 02:10:07 am by Sufaking »

Taz

SufaKing u keyboard warrior lol you went hard with that comment which must mean your hard in real life, rich , well educated (not)but defo probably a tosser with your 0 reviews! Oxygen thief! Dont even know if anyone knows who u are! I know ur probly gettn xcited frm my response so this will defo be my last post on this thread but in chav persona; your such a mug mate, jumping on the bandwagon.

Ahh and im glad u think im a chav as thats soo far from the truth which is deliberate on my part as this is a sex forum at end of day and subtleness is essential!  Thanks fr the grammer tips teacher i probly speak and understand english better then u but i dnt need to convince myself just stating as you that might be surprising to you, ahh and money aint a issue fr me either, prob got more then u mate, me checking cheap vfm punts is no indication of my income or familys income at that, another thing which your very mistaken about!

Godd so many wankers on this forum thinking they know shit lol anyway i know you are reading this and its giving u a boner but im gna take other punters advice and ignore as replying tit for tat doesnt get me excited!

Ur mother btw! Lool is that chav enuf fr u ( last post i promise)

Offline BillGoldberg

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Bare G man's in deez endz bladd

Offline pumps

From a mutual stand point... all i see is someone who's written a thread with hostility towards the forum and understandably got it delivered right back.

I've looked through the deleted posts and what not and can't really see anything that warranted you to write the review in this way.

But never the less thanks for that, the more underhand barebackers that are outed by trusted members the better

:hi:

Taz

Fair enough pumps I agree and i understand why my intial post might look hostile but it wasnt
written like that or with an angry intention. But i accept it comes across that way and i have sent a PM  to one person clarifying my position.

However those guys didt give me no aggro which i would have accepted, but im getting responses /computer beef frm people with 0 reviews and others being sarcy etc who again i
 understand they may be having a laugh or find this amusing/entertaining... Your right with your first point which i am someone who wrote a thread to warn all you but not sure if ill be as motivated to do so in future which is too the loss of those on this forum!

Anyway its Friday, swiftly moving on.

Offline The_Don

SufaKing u keyboard warrior lol you went hard with that comment which must mean your hard in real life, rich , well educated (not)but defo probably a tosser with your 0 reviews! Oxygen thief! Dont even know if anyone knows who u are! I know ur probly gettn xcited frm my response so this will defo be my last post on this thread but in chav persona; your such a mug mate, jumping on the bandwagon.

Ahh and im glad u think im a chav as thats soo far from the truth which is deliberate on my part as this is a sex forum at end of day and subtleness is essential!  Thanks fr the grammer tips teacher i probly speak and understand english better then u but i dnt need to convince myself just stating as you that might be surprising to you, ahh and money aint a issue fr me either, prob got more then u mate, me checking cheap vfm punts is no indication of my income or familys income at that, another thing which your very mistaken about!

Godd so many wankers on this forum thinking they know shit lol anyway i know you are reading this and its giving u a boner but im gna take other punters advice and ignore as replying tit for tat doesnt get me excited!

Yes it is

swiftly moving on.

Hidden Image/Members Only

:bomb:

« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 08:08:35 pm by The_Don »

Offline punk

Yes it is

:bomb:

I knew he was a Troll  :sarcastic:

Give them a hook. Confirmed by the way he acted. His M.O is like a couple of others on this forum. :music:

A couple of more to go.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 09:48:06 pm by punk »

Offline SamLP

He sent me a pm yesterday trying to convince me he's not angry and is actually laid back. I had trouble deciphering it though. No punctuation, text speak, and a lot of mumbo jumbo.
Didn't get to reply back given he's now banned.

Offline punk

Can we conclude that Alisha BB offer is bull or some truth in it?

Never seen her myself.

And it is always possible some are bb under the counter so to speak.

On saying that,its shitty if she gets labelled a BB'er and they is zero cred,apart from Taz.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Can we conclude that Alisha BB offer is bull or some truth in it?

Never seen her myself.

And it is always possible some are bb under the counter so to speak.

On saying that,its shitty if she gets labelled a BB'er and they is zero cred,apart from Taz.

My feeling is OP wasn't bullshitting, if he had some kind of vendetta he'd have written a review (if you can call this a review)  without being prompted by others. Also having seen Alisha... I can believe it

Online Bassman

I believe the guy.

What was be banned for exactly? Reacting to people?

I believe the guy.

Exactly i believe him as well what happend was he got badger baited and he reacted. I told him to ignore the comments but he let himself get riled up and could not help himself.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 04:17:44 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Online Bassman

Exactly i believe him as well what happend was he got badger baited and he reacted. I told him to ignore the comments but he let could not help himself.

Seems harsh still.

Shame.

Offline pumps

It's not what he said, its the way that he said it.

As they say easy come easy go, the way he wrote his review was unnecessary, if he had just stuck to the facts of what happened during the punt, nobody would of batted an eye lid.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 05:27:59 pm by pumps »

Offline punk

I believe the guy.

Trolling.There fore if she had offered him BB,we will never know because of how he was acting.Punters can only decide for themselves,with a heavy dose of speculating.

Admin doesn't ban punter because he feels like it or because he is heaving a laugh.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 07:43:26 pm by punk »

Offline punk

Same reason this one got banned.

Wow i am deeply wounded. I do not care what a bunch of mysoginistic, old, beta males think of me. What's the date today?

See ya around but I wouldn't count on it. I'm done with you. That was fun  :lol:

They were true to their words,it was their last posts.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 07:57:19 pm by punk »

Offline puntingpumping1920

I saw this girl on Sunday. If anyone has had experience seeing this girl will know she is very open on subjects that are really non of your business, such as: how she started whoring; how her manager operates; how many customer she sees; cannabis habit; how many kids she has and plethora of other things.

Due to her openness, I asked her if she offers bareback to other customers,  and she refuted the idea.

Now she could be lying or OP could be lying. Its up to you to make that judgement.
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

I saw this girl on Sunday. If anyone has had experience seeing this girl will know she is very open on subjects that are really non of your business, such as: how she started whoring; how her manager operates; how many customer she sees; cannabis habit; how many kids she has and plethora of other things.

Due to her openness, I asked her if she offers bareback to other customers,  and she refuted the idea.

Now she could be lying or OP could be lying. Its up to you to make that judgement.

Are you a Counselor or social worker ?  Because it seems like a odd thing to do, I've never seen her before she's not my type of woman. But I would not personally visit a prossie and ask her a question like that no matter how open she is in discussing subjects.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 01:03:43 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline LLPunting

Concur with BM, the fact a girl "tells" you a bunch of things neither makes them the absolute truth nor gives you sole judgement on her state of mind, veracity, fundamental morals or inclination towards certain sex practices.

The possibility she might already indulge in unbarriered kissing, anal, rimming, oral or reverse oral means that you're already in the "chances >0 club" of catching any of the serious infections or diseases.

I've met many a working girl over the years who tells you one set of "facts" one meeting, only for them to unravel as you meet them again and again or even start seeing them socially or romantically.

Are you a Counselor or social worker ?  Because it seems like a odd thing to do, I've never seen her before she's not my type of woman. But I would not personally visit a prossie and ask her a question like that no matter how open she is in discussing subjects.

I see you edited your comment

I don't ask questions pertaining her personal life. She opens up to me

Concur with BM, the fact a girl "tells" you a bunch of things neither makes them the absolute truth nor gives you sole judgement on her state of mind, veracity, fundamental morals or inclination towards certain sex practices.

The possibility she might already indulge in unbarriered kissing, anal, rimming, oral or reverse oral means that you're already in the "chances >0 club" of catching any of the serious infections or diseases.

I've met many a working girl over the years who tells you one set of "facts" one meeting, only for them to unravel as you meet them again and again or even start seeing them socially or romantically.

Prossies lie and they try to prey on punters emotions, ive had some say the most amount of shit that I know is not true to me in my time. There have been some that I have had good repor with talking slightly about my personal life back home. But that's it and as far as it goes.

Sorry to sound judgemental but a high majority of these EE girls offer it slyly undercover to regulars.

I see you edited your comment

I don't ask questions pertaining her personal life. She opens up to me

Ok fair enough,  I know everyone is different but I would of personally of shut that down straight away. But the fact you saw her on Sunday means that you already had it made up in your mind that the op was lying.

As I doubt any person would willingly visit a prossie that may of offered BB to taz.

I agree, I've been with a few prostitutes and the conversation feels rehearsed.

I only expressed my experience with her, so punters can make their own conclusions. As both punters and prostitutes do tell "alternative facts"

Ok fair enough,  I know everyone is different but I would of personally of shut that down straight away. But the fact you saw her on Sunday means that you already had it made up in your mind that the op was lying.

As I doubt any person would willingly visit a prossie that may of offered BB to taz.

From my limited experience with punting, I've come to conclusion that most prostitutes are offering BB to select customers. What turns me off is when a prostitute offers BB indiscriminately to consumers.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 01:36:53 am by puntingpumping1920 »

Offline LLPunting

From my limited experience with punting, I've come to conclusion that most prostitutes are offering BB to select customers. What turns me off is when a prostitute offers BB indiscriminately to consumers.

Just to be clear here, you're stating that the conversation you had with this girl ,when you went there seeking/partaking (?) of her services led you to believe that she was possibly lying about engaging in BB activity with "regulars" or strangers?
Regardless of their familiarity status they may have engaged in BB with her and they may well be engaging widely in BB with any number of at risk partners (anyone engaging in BB).  So you say you're turned off by her being "too" risky with her BB choices?
So did you engage in fully protect sexual acts or did you BB her?

Just to be clear here, you're stating that the conversation you had with this girl ,when you went there seeking/partaking (?) of her services led you to believe that she was possibly lying about engaging in BB activity with "regulars" or strangers?

I took OP's review with a pinch of salt due to other reviews not corroborating with his own. Due to her openness with certain subjects, I asked if she partakes in unprotected sex with other consumers.....she said no.

Regardless of their familiarity status they may have engaged in BB with her and they may well be engaging widely in BB with any number of at risk partners (anyone engaging in BB).  So you say you're turned off by her being "too" risky with her BB choices?

I'm turned off by prostitutes that offer BB with punters indiscriminately.   

Prostitutes that offer BB discriminately that doesn't bother me, as I have belief majority of prostitutes offer unprotected sex to a select customers

So did you engage in fully protect sexual acts or did you BB her?

Fully protected

I took OP's review with a pinch of salt due to other reviews not corroborating with his own. Due to her openness with certain subjects, I asked if she partakes in unprotected sex with other consumers.....she said no.

I'm turned off by prostitutes that offer BB with punters indiscriminately.   

Prostitutes that offer BB discriminately that doesn't bother me, as I have belief majority of prostitutes offer unprotected sex to a select customers

Fully protected

So as long as a prossie offers it discriminately then BB does  not bother you  :dash:

So as long as a prossie offers it discriminately then BB does  not bother you  :dash:

I have a belief most girls on Adultwork offer BB regardless if they advertise it. That is a belief that I have come to terms with in this hobby.

I stand corrected. My friend went to see this whore based on my recommendation and she offered him bareback

I stand corrected. My friend went to see this whore based on my recommendation and she offered him bareback

I knew that guy Taz was telling the truth  :hi:

Offline SamLP

Did he take up the offer?