Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Perry Barr - B42 birmingham  (Read 1705 times)

Offline reeses

Offers just massage at first, visited and got decent massage extra 20 for hand job.
Quite a big built girl but parking on drive which was good, massage reasonable but mattress in a spare room not great,
Next offer via text was 200 for full sex, nothing else.. way too expensive

Online Punterperson1971

Offers just massage at first, visited and got decent massage extra 20 for hand job.
Quite a big built girl but parking on drive which was good, massage reasonable but mattress in a spare room not great,
Any link or contact number

Online Jake.mackie

First ever post and he puts almost a full address and description.

Disgruntled ex?

Offline Samjos

First ever post and he puts almost a full address and description.

Disgruntled ex?

Beeches Road is over a mile long!!!

But agree no link or phone number

There is Beauty Secrets at 168 Beeches road but that looks legit and has been there for 7 years from what I can make out so would have thought one of the more experienced on here would have come across this if it offered anything else

- this post is suspicious
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 08:07:57 am by Samjos »

zxcvbnm123

This will be lily from beaches road great barr.
I reviewed her ages ago.
It's very much like having a massage off Darth Vadar she breathes so heavily, and she stinks of fags.
Wasnt my cup of tea

Online Punterperson1971

This will be lily from beaches road great barr.
I reviewed her ages ago.
It's very much like having a massage off Darth Vadar she breathes so heavily, and she stinks of fags.
Wasnt my cup of tea
Thanks I just looked at your review at least you provided a link at the time,I’m not going to bother now.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 11:07:51 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline shed

So are you saying she sent you a text offering sex for £200.   :lol: