Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna British sex dol  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Littlefoot

Young, British and not been on AW long, anyone had the pleasure yet?

External Link/Members Only

Offline smiley9

This is yet another alleged Indie profile set up by the Birmingham Dolls Agency  :dash: Check reviews on UKP  :drinks:

Re: lexi lou xx in Harborne Birmingham
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 08:06:00 pm »

Looks like this is the third negative for Birmingham Dolls

See also

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88576.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83617.0

It would appear that all 3 of us were duped into thinking we were seeing an independent through AW but it turned out to be the agency Birmingham Dolls.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 10:30:50 pm by smiley9 »

Offline Jawbreak

Looks hot to trot but smiley9 has put a dampener on it
 :hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline Littlefoot

This is yet another alleged Indie profile set up by the Birmingham Dolls Agency  :dash: Check reviews on UKP  :drinks:

Re: lexi lou xx in Harborne Birmingham
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 08:06:00 pm »

Looks like this is the third negative for Birmingham Dolls

See also

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88576.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83617.0

It would appear that all 3 of us were duped into thinking we were seeing an independent through AW but it turned out to be the agency Birmingham Dolls.

Good spot smiley.    :thumbsup:

What about this one? Surely this ones genuine. If phone numbers showing tomorrow think I'll TOFTT. Just hope Mings had his coco and fucked off to bed.   :D

Offline smiley9

Your welcome Sir  :hi: Yeah I hope Little Barbie is genuine too  :P No FB on AW yet ? But looking forward to your TOFTT unless Ming beats you to it ???  :D :lol:

Ming

Good spot smiley.    :thumbsup:

What about this one? Surely this ones genuine. If phone numbers showing tomorrow think I'll TOFTT. Just hope Mings had his coco and fucked off to bed.   :D

Ming is sipping his cocoa as we speak, and Ming is very interested in this one.

Word of caution, which I am sure you already are aware of, this group can be very hit and miss, they have had some brilliant girls and some bloody awful one's.

Hope it goes well, I won't be punting for a few days as I want both barrels loaded for a pre planned meet next week, so will be very interested in how this goes?

Ming  :hi:

Offline Jawbreak

Ming is sipping his cocoa as we speak, and Ming is very interested in this one.

Word of caution, which I am sure you already are aware of, this group can be very hit and miss, they have had some brilliant girls and some bloody awful one's.

Hope it goes well, I won't be punting for a few days as I want both barrels loaded for a pre planned meet next week, so will be very interested in how this goes?

Still very early days as when I spotted the profile, there was nothing on profile but 3 pics, a few dozen x's and no contact number.
Also I sent an email regarding availability,but got no reply although the email was read.

But we do know this group is as Ming has already pointed out - Very Tit and Miss or communication Via email probably wouldnt happen :unknown:
May be waiting for the girl to arrive in the UK or get settled in before number pops up.
She is very easy on the eye.
Looks like im gonna have to see this one before my scheduled punt, if the number pops up  :cool:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline Littlefoot

Still very early days as when I spotted the profile, there was nothing on profile but 3 pics, a few dozen x's and no contact number.
Also I sent an email regarding availability,but got no reply although the email was read.

But we do know this group is as Ming has already pointed out - Very Tit and Miss or communication Via email probably wouldnt happen :unknown:
May be waiting for the girl to arrive in the UK or get settled in before number pops up.
She is very easy on the eye.
Looks like im gonna have to see this one before my scheduled punt, if the number pops up  :cool:

Me 1st please!    :P

Ming

I'd say she is already in the country, the photos are taken in the flat, I recognise the decor.

Offline curry

Number is up she caught my eye as well. Looking forward to a review