Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isla Brooks - Dudley - Yep her again!  (Read 1240 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one is certainly getting a lot of publicity, pretty much all good and deservedly so after my recent experience with her.

I'm unlikely to add anything that hasn't already been said in her other positive reviews given they all paint pretty much the same picture, so the short version is quality sex and amazing oral/DT with a petite, slim attractive and very horny little pocket rocket with a quick wit and a good SoH.

Detailed version as follows:

Contacted her via uke a few weeks ago then booked an hour @£120 via AW email. Her comms were faultless, quick, very witty and to the point.

Confirmed the morning and again immediate response, so off I set down the M42/M6 around Brum to her gaff. Called in and up the stairs and greeted by Isla at the door with arms around my neck a big smile and a very welcoming snog. She led me to her room which is still a work in progress. Bumped into a workman on the way which didn't bother me in the slightest but Isla was fuming as they're apparently not supposed to be around when she is working.

She led me into the room which was fine and perfectly fit for purpose with a nice big bed and a small sofa. She has some plans for the room set up which sound pretty good.

She politely asked me about my journey and if I wanted a drink. She's quite well spoken, intelligent and sharp as a button if you didn't already know. She reminded me a little of Cher Lloyd of x factor fame. But she has face pics on show so no real surprises really. Maybe just me who sees that resemblance.

She looked very hot in a short skirt covering some pants and a thong, blouse and bra with thigh length boots over stockings.

She's pretty as per her pics with big eyes pert little nose with a stud and very kissable lips, which she had plastered in red lipstick and after a few minutes the lippy was everywhere, so we had a quick clean up then on to the bed and she went straight for the belt and flies unfastened and greeted my now erect cock with a very cheeky "hello". Quite a nice touch and she definitely has that something that most girls are missing when it comes down to charisma and personality.

Straight into some very deep DT and gagging. Jeeez this girl can suck cock like the best. So I stripped off and she did too. I noticed she has size 3 feet which are indeed tiny. She is very petite all round with a very slender waist extremely pert arse and small tits with great nipples that need attention.

Her pussy is a work of art framed by a tiny bit of bush she has large labia majora for such a petite thing. Quite nice to get stuck into and she does enjoy tongue and fingers. Sucked her pretty feet and she told me she thinks she's starting to enjoy the foot fetish thing although hers are a little sensitive in places.

Came up for air and more kissing ensued. She really does kiss like she means business this one. Certainly one of the best kissers out there for sure. She's up there with Hannah and a few of my other favourites.

She was now pretty wet so I decided to get down to business earlier than usual as I tend to like a slow build up maybe 20-25 minutes of foreplay, oral and 69 before penetration.

She covered me up and the next 15 minutes were a bit of a blur. Mish, legs all over the place, doggie, scissors, moved to the sofa and she did reverse cg and forward cg very well indeed, then I picked her up and did her standing up, then onto the bed and some more positions and I was too close to coming so eased back and she ripped off the jonny and went back into her signature DT yet again. She doesn't need to be told or asked she just seems to love it.

Span round into 69 and I sucked and fingered that pussy while she was chomping away. Bliss!

She sat up and said "So you're going to fuck me again" which I took as an instruction and not a question. So off we went again. All positions and paces again. I'd intended on finishing off in her mouth for her to snowball back to me but the view and sensation of her in doggie got the better of me and I pounded away to completion instead.

She cleaned me up then pulled the cover over us and we cuddled and chatted away like old mates.

I really enjoyed this one. She's got all the ingredients of a girl who can and will more likely go the distance and also go from strength to strength. She's still learning the trade and she is keen to learn how to please which is a rare trait only found among very few of the girls I have encountered and the best ones at that.

The 140 mile round trip was certainly worthwhile. She certainly gets a recommendation from me.

If you're not already in the queue I strongly suggest you add her to your 2017 todo list asap.

GN  :hi:

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review..again GN  ;) looks like isla's gonna be busy for a while :hi:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review GN  :hi:

Pleased to hear your trip to the WMids was worthwhile  :thumbsup:

Ming

Thanks for the review GN,
I have to agree with everything you have said, think I have spent in excess of 7hrs in Isla's company in the last 5 weeks, remarkable young woman.......

Ming  :hi:

GolfNut

Thanks chaps  :drinks:

You certainly are a spoilt bunch. Some of the very best girls I've seen happen to be in the West Mids.

My HL still has quite a few to tick off including: Mel, Emily, Laura, Lisa, Sophie and Louse to name a few I have yet to see. Not to mention Hannah, SophiaRose, Michelle who are all needing a revisit. Plus my fave Thai Katie69 who's been in the W Mids for ages but back in the E Mids for a month or two.

Might need a move further West!  :D

Offline Jawbreak

Thanks for the review GN

She is quite something as you say she just loves to please

And like you say her feet are just yum along with the rest of her

:hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline smiley9

Thanks for the Review GN although hardly a surprise  :lol: And I agree the last year or so we have become a bit spoilt in the West Mids with some quality WGs  :yahoo:  :drinks: