Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Doesn't do what's stated on profile.......  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Schwing

Ok so was looking for a punt the other day and had a look at a few local women. I'm always looking for a nice BJ and CIM.

So I came across this lady's profile, all looks good and I txt her. She txt's me back saying "it don't do CIM" now I didn't push it etc but the question is........should I still see her? I mean I'' not heart broken about the CIM but I'm also annoyed because she has it on her profile! Where do you guys stand on this?!?

Btw profile is:

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: Arsehole . You wont be writing a review here tomorrow
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

Ok so was looking for a punt the other day and had a look at a few local women. I'm always looking for a nice BJ and CIM.

So I came across this lady's profile, all looks good and I txt her. She txt's me back saying "it don't do CIM" now I didn't push it etc but the question is........should I still see her? I mean I'' not heart broken about the CIM but I'm also annoyed because she has it on her profile! Where do you guys stand on this?!?

Btw profile is

I think your setting your expectations to high.........a classy bird like that would never stoop to doing CIM  :(

Offline Schwing

I think your setting your expectations to high.........a classy bird like that would never stoop to doing CIM  :(

I dunno certain "Classy Birds" do BB which I'm not hat stupid for so y'know

Offline wolves lad

I wouldn't let that munter suck me off let alone contemplate CIM...!

I'm sure she's a lovely lady though  ;)

Offline george r

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 08:46:51 pm by george r »

Dodo

I dunno certain "Classy Birds" do BB which I'm not hat stupid for so y'know
:dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Littlefoot

Btw profile is:

I think your pulling our plonker!
 :unknown:

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say

Offline Schwing

:dash: :dash: :dash:

I realised you were being a tool and went with it. Look man in the end of the day this is our "Hobby" you shouldn't really make judgements, just be like "fair play" besides the link I posted I still posed a valid question. No need to be so douchey about it

Offline Littlefoot

I realised you were being a tool and went with it. Look man in the end of the day this is our "Hobby" you shouldn't really make judgements, just be like "fair play" besides the link I posted I still posed a valid question. No need to be so douchey about it

Fair play! I think you should go for it.....and leave a review!

Your a braver man than me.

Offline Stapler

Dodo likes to tell other members where and how to spend THEIR own money!

It's inevitable they'll close down if all you cheapskates keep going in and asking for a '£20 special' . 

..if everyone, with your encouragement, suddenly turns up for a cheapo wank then it stands to reason the girls are going to fuck of elsewhere.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 09:33:54 am by Stapler »

Dodo

Dodo likes to tell other members where and how to spend THEIR own money!

Yep, your correct and I give my advice free gratis  :D

Dodo

Fair do's Matey, I thought you were taking the piss with your opening post.....as you say every man to his own. :(

Offline Schwing

Fair do's Matey, I thought you were taking the piss with your opening post.....as you say every man to his own. :(

Well I'm not. I don't mind a bit of ribbing etc but I'm here for a genuine reason and not to have the piss taken lol. She might not be the world's best looker but I'd rather see her than spend loads on say Rebecca Moor and not really remember enough of it

Offline PepeMAGA

Well I'm not. I don't mind a bit of ribbing etc but I'm here for a genuine reason and not to have the piss taken lol. She might not be the world's best looker but I'd rather see her than spend loads on say Rebecca Moor and not really remember enough of it
Is of course your own choice,  though there are better looking girls that offer a decent service for the same or less money. Though again possibly not CIM.

Dodo

Have you tried Lil !!

Offline Schwing

Offline Stapler