Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CiaraTantraXXX - Swindon. Anyone seen her?  (Read 612 times)

Offline boozer

Hi,

I'll be in Swindon soon and thinking about seeing this lady. Has anyone local seen her and would they recommend? Sounds just the sort of thing I'm after but as I'm not local I've no knowledge of the scene in Swindon. I've only seen one brief mention on here about her (which was positive).

External Link/Members Only

thanks in advance, cheers,
boozer

Offline muncher141

Hi mate,

I haven't, but my friend has a year or so ago - he isn't a UKpunting user so no review, but he thought she was reasonable - good massage, standard happy ending -big boobs.

Probably not quite worth the £90 - but there isn't much in the area.

Hope this reply isn't too late for ya.

:drinks:

Offline Your_dark_knight

Ay up pal

I need to review this girl (amongst many others) as I can confirm I have seen her. There is a little back story but I only see her for a £40 quickie condom covered blowjob quickie.

She’s alright, something different but I use her as a release.

Will write up a proper view ASAP.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 09:56:30 am by Your_dark_knight »

Offline boozer

Thanks fellas.

Not too late, trip is next week all being well.

Swindon does seem a bit quiet on the massage front but as I don't know my way round I don't fancy going too far afield.

Offline Silver Birch

A definite POSITIVE from me.

I have seen her, but a long time ago. Memories are little blurred but she is still on my list for a revisit, but Swindon is a bit out of my way. I think she was Oxford way when I saw her.

My memory is that she was quite dominant (a bit bossy, not a dominatrix  :sarcastic:), which I am happy with  :cool:
A good massage. I remember her being quite quite insistent that I performed RO on her, which I was happy with  :cool:
Lots of anal play on me, which I was happy with :cool: :yahoo: :cool: and obviously HE

I don't think I received oral, definitely not FS.

She is not petite, but when I arrived I remember thinking she was not as big as I was expecting from her photos. However, this was 2-3 years ago so her appearance, and your experience, may vary significantly from what I remember.

Now that you have brought her back to my attention I'm going try and find time to go back  :thumbsup: