Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LovingAngel - Gloucester (Outcall)  (Read 629 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

AGE 34
NATIONALITY South African
PAID £140 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO (Barely) | CIM | RO | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED OWO | FK
POSITIVES Pretty | Friendly | Nice Curvy Body | Very Responsive to RO
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES Lack of services | Generally just odd

PRE-PUNT Bid on my RB then arranged via text. Comms were good.

VENUE N/A

LOOKS 8/10 Good looking blonde girl. Arrived wearing discrete civvy attire. Curvy body and must of been around a 10-12. Nice big tits that are apparently natural although im not so sure. I would guess around 34E. Pussy was shaved.

SERVICE 6/10 Rosie delivered some services, others not. Opened the door and after a quick hello she made a dash for the bathroom (needed a pee after a long journey: fair enough). When she came out her leggings were round her knees and she then pulled down her panties and started stroking herself asking if i had a wet wipe? Well of course I didnt as usually the wg will provide so offered her use of the shower instead. Still not particularly sexy... Anyway on her return paperwork was sorted and started off with a massage. This was ok apart from she kept slapping my back? Strange... Flipped over and she said she did CIM but not OWO. Apparently worried about getting oral thrush? Pro$$ie logic I guess? I did stipulate on my RB that I wanted FK and OWO and assumed as she had said CIM was ok in her initial text message that these wouldnt be a problem. Apparently they were. Anyway went down for some RO which she seemed to enjoy before swapping over. OW does nothing for me which I think she quickly realised so jumped on top for some CG. This was good but after a few minutes she jumped off, whipped the hat off and covered me with lube. Im not a great lover of lube and she used so much my ball sack felt like it was going to burn off! Proceded with what I would call an average hand job before eventually I had to take over to produce a CIM finish. She wanted to snowball it back to me which sounded like a good idea prior to finishing but had no interest at this point so directed her to the bathroom. She then decided she was going to neck my mouthwash straight from the bottle; great thanks I wont be using that again then!! She then had another shower, rumaged around in my kitchen looking for biscuits then left. Fucking bizarre...

VERDICT Good looking girl but lack of services, manners and being extremely fucking odd makes this a negative for me.

COMMENTS None
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 01:54:15 am by kamu »

vw

Sorry to hear you had a bad on in my fair city !

Not one that ever caught my eye, thanks for confirming bad as very local !

who else bid on your RB out of interest ?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 01:58:22 am by vw »

kamu

Sorry to hear you had a bad on in my fair city !

Not one that ever caught my eye, thanks for confirming bad as very local !

who else bid on your RB out of interest ?

Im suprised she bid on it to be honest as she's almost 2 hours from me but at least she turned up I guess...?

Didnt have the RB running for long as wasnt having much luck with the locals for a last minute punt so thought it was worth a shot. Only 1 other bid on it and you can probably guess who that was if your familiar with having RB's running :lol:.

vw

Im suprised she bid on it to be honest as she's almost 2 hours from me but at least she turned up I guess...?

Didnt have the RB running for long as wasnt having much luck with the locals for a last minute punt so thought it was worth a shot. Only 1 other bid on it and you can probably guess who that was if your familiar with having RB's running :lol:.

That's good coming your way, best i had was Lincoln to Gloucester after midnight and she turned up, and become late night regular.

Most travel in to her for RB's