Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PoppyShuster London SE1  (Read 1658 times)

3 review(s) for PoppyShuster (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline xxlmuscles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Poppy yesterday early evening at my hotel in SE1.
Arranged via AW booking system a couple of days before.
Got Poppy's number via email and texted her with my hotel details. Comms where professional and delivered the right result of getting her to my hotel at the right time.
Poppy's photos are probably about 2 years out of date, she looks a little older and as put on a little weight, although she's by no means fat. Around a size 12 to 14 I'd say. On a positive note (for me anyway) her tits are much bigger than they look in the pictures.
She's an intellegent girl who's been well educated and can hold a conversation on most subjects.
She comes across as a very posh bird, buts she's certainly got her dirty side.
I'd asked her to wear stockings and a dress, which she did.
She delivered a lovely GFE, but with a real dirty side. There was nothing I tried that she seemed to have trouble with. This included DFK, fingering both her cunt and ass, getting her to suck my fingers after they'd been in both her cunt and ass (I love that), deep throating (had her gagging a couple of times), and anal.
She seems to really like anal, says it's her favourite and I could well believe that.
If you've ever thought of fucking one of those posh birds who spends their sundays chasing foxes then Poppy's the one to try.
Next time I'm in London I intend to go fox hunting again :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: