Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fun in chepstow or near?  (Read 1762 times)

Chrischep

Can anyone recommend a good time near chepstow?

Gigiddy

Depends what you are looking for, you need to be more specific or if you are from Newport pacific !

Offline HughJardon

Theres Chepstow castle which is the oldest surviving post-Roman stone fortification in Britain
Hidden Image/Members Only
Also of note is Chepstow Museum which displays the rich and varied past of this ancient townHidden Image/Members Only
Or you could indulge in a spot of underwater activities at the National Diving & Activity centre, now I do prefer muff diving

All are well worth a visit at this time of year...
Or was it a Hoe you were after, sorry please present the lads with some links and options can be discussed

I'l get my bike  :crazy:

Offline Gastroboy

Victoria Hart is always good value. She is in Magor, just 15 minutes from Chepstow.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

np500

Victoria hart, seconded, if you like a lady of her age ( she's younger than me ffs ) you should love her, very energetic, lots more on her wants to do today list than I could handle, I like my 25 to 35 year olds because I can , but never rule out going back due to her service, and for a lady of her age she has a good body and probably the best venue I've visited, 5 star hotels aside.

Offline Johnboy2758

do you have a nob for vic hart

np500

Can't give it out on here johnboy , not the done thing, if you e-mail her, she will send her number as she likes to have a chat then make a booking, so don't get all tensed up,  she's a nice easy to talk to woman, wish all the woman of our ( her and myself ) age had her sexuality, I'd not be on here for sure ! Well maybe ?

Offline HughJardon

do you have a nob for vic hart

Red did and I think he slipped it in her Asshole  :lol: :lol: