Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: North East - Vanessa of Premium - Day 2 of 3  (Read 1178 times)

Offline Inquisitive Male

A more normal meet

Day 2 - Who’s currently receiving the top ratings on UKP

So after the previous day I was expecting a very different experience and service to that provided by Sandy, and having been missing a few months I had a scour of the UKP reviews to see who was proving popular at the moment. I couldn't help but notice that a young lady at Premium had some very positive feedback throughout December on this site so I looked her up on the Agency website. Vanessa ticked all the boxes for me, a 23 year old fit looking blonde and well recommended so a hasty call was made to June. The location was given at the time of the booking and a text on arrival secured me the apartment number. So what of Vanessa, she is

Personality: Friendly, not shy, very enthusiastic throughout. and confident in what she is doing

Appearance: Very attractive long haired blonde Blue coloured eyes, Dress size 8, Breast size about 34C, Height about 5ft 3" all over tan and toned

Services: FK, Oral (owo) & Reverse, Sex (protected), Rimming, Massage & Hand Relief

External Link/Members Only

I had read some of the recent reviews on here of Vanessa and arrived expectant that I was going to be meeting a very attractive young lady who seemed to offer the services I enjoy. So I wasn't surprised or disappointed when the door was opened by a very attractive blonde, Vanessa being dressed in black underwear and heels. Well it turned out that her pants were actually shorts but she looked lovely in them. I was shown into the bedroom and the first thing that struck me was the wonderful tan that Vanessa had, she asked that the paperwork be sorted and I was offered a drink that I declined. I seemed somewhat overdressed so by the time that Vanessa returned to the room most of my clothing was off and we were just about ready to start.

She immediately went and lay on the bed and wanted me to join her on there, we had a very brief chat and then into a bit of very nice soft kissing. This proved really nice, no tongue thrust down my throat looking for my tonsils, or vice versa, just nice sensual kissing. I moved off the bed with Vanessa kneeling in front of me, a similar height now I began kissing her again and moved to her neck and shoulder. Vanessa passed comment on how well I smelt, she certainly knows her aftershaves as she knew the one I was wearing. She dispensed with bra to reveal a lovely pair of breasts, I played with them a little and her nipples hardened and I moved down to suck and lick on those lovely nipples. She suggested that we should move around to the mirror for me to take off her shorts, I didn't need any encouraging and once removed I had my first real look at her fabulous naked body. She turned her away from me and bent forward to support herself on the bed giving me access to her behind and pussy, both looked gorgeous and the invitation to rim her taste that pussy couldn't be refused.

After enjoying myself down there she sat herself on the end of the bed, now facing me, she looked gorgeous sat there with me kneeling between her legs. Vanessa softly played with me massaging my stiffening member, I gently pushed her back onto the bed and with her legs apart I was able to devote all of my attention to licking, sucking and playing with her pussy. She was extremely clean and smelt very nice, she also allowed the introduction of a finger. Now I could remember reading that Vanessa is extremely tight and is able to contort her muscles, quite an experience to feel a lady control her muscles around my finger. Judging by the noises being made, which were of satisfaction I must have been doing very right.   

Vanessa now wanted to repay me so it was me now laid on the bed but instead of going between my legs she knelt to the side of me so her legs and her rear was just to the side of my head and shoulder this proved too much of an invite and I just had to continue playing with her. But I was quickly distracted by the sensational oral that this young lady gives, into a nice rhythm then out of know where she suddenly deep throats me, the whole of my member disappearing from view. She was very much aware how much I enjoyed this feeling, so we had multiple repeats, I was in heaven. Eventually she stopped, poor lass had watery eyes with her exertions.

She asked if it was time for a condom, I'd been ready from the moment she opened the door, sadly she wasn't able to go on top because of how tight she is and also made some reference to size. So Vanessa positioned herself where I like on the end of the bed, and we started off with some straight forward missionary with me standing and her beneath me in this position I could fully penetrate her and hopefully go really deep. Think this was achieved and we continued in this position with Vanessa changing leg positions, ultimately showing her suppleness with both legs over her shoulders feet touching the bed above her head and me thrusting away to my heart’s content. That tan as well was proving such a turn on.

Ready to come, so off with condom, a little more oral as she played with my balls, bit more owo,  more work on my balls, she was certainly playing her part as she also played with herself. She looked gorgeous laid on the bed, one hand between her legs, the playing with me, mouth open awaiting my climax.

Vanessa I knew loves reverse oral, be it beginners luck or not but I had hit a few right spots earlier, so before we dressed I went down on her again. Round two but I love licking, sucking and playing with a woman and giving her enjoyment and I soon had this young lady sufficiently excited that I knew I had succeeded in my mission. I'm certain she enjoyed this ending and I'm pretty sure this is the first time ever I've been offered seconds - and just like Oliver Twist I had some more.

Finally the excitement was over, we dressed and chatted about a number of different things, Vanessa was certainly very friendly and there was no rush, (maybe I was lucky but some poor guy had cancelled the next meet - unfortunate or a fool) and she is most certainly not a clock watcher. Great experience with a beautiful young lady who showed me just why she is proving so popular, would I return, well if you've read this account I think you already know the answer. But a definite Yes.

Offline the game

Thanks for the review mate. Vanessa is getting a cracking reputation and on having seen her myself I think is justified. Pleased you had a good time  :thumbsup: