Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy C xx? Anyone had the pleasure  (Read 3391 times)

Offline jimbocrosser

Long time lurker, first time poster. Thinking about my first punt in a while, and am seriously considering this tasty looking girl, Daisy External Link/Members Only .

Looks good to me but was wondering if any of you gents had seen her, if so what did you think?

splodger69

Offline sumertime

Been on my HL for a few weeks now but not had the opportunity...  :cry:

She looks just spot on for me but would like a face pic to be perfect [and a time I could match]....

Keep us all posted  :hi:

Offline Punchdrunk

I tried ringing her several times last week no response, will try again later in the week as she looks a cracker.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I would definitely recommend her. Seen her a few times. Really good service. Review on A.W
Yes she does squirt....

Nathan88

I saw her a few weeks back in a hotel in Hatfield. Very good service. Great oral, during sex good eye contact and she's good at pretending she enjoys it. She does squirt loads. Will lay there with her toy and tell you exactly what she wants until she gushes everywhere. Great experience. She's also very pretty. Id give her a 9/10. Would be a 10, but she's a little self important. A little self absorbed. But who cares, I was there for a fuck not to meet a future wife.

ramrodronnie

I would definitely recommend her. Seen her a few times. Really good service. Review on A.W
Yes she does squirt....

I've read you're FR on AW Kev40ish. Why haven't you Reviewed her on here mate? FBs & FRs on AW are quite often not as believable as Reviews on UKP Kev40ish. It would certainly be welcomed on here if you were to write a good Review on here on how you're punt went mate.
I, and other punters I'm sure would welcome a Review from you on here Kev40ish.  :hi:

ramrodronnie

I saw her a few weeks back in a hotel in Hatfield. Very good service. Great oral, during sex good eye contact and she's good at pretending she enjoys it. She does squirt loads. Will lay there with her toy and tell you exactly what she wants until she gushes everywhere. Great experience. She's also very pretty. Id give her a 9/10. Would be a 10, but she's a little self important. A little self absorbed. But who cares, I was there for a fuck not to meet a future wife.

I would say the same to you as I have said to Kev40ish Nathan88. Write a Review on here, on how you're punt went with her mate?  :hi:

Offline Hertsgent

Bit pricey for my skinflint tendencies, although the squirting is messing with my head   :crazy:

Offline winkywanky

Fake tits. And lies on her profile by saying 'Natural'. I hate that.

Offline HistoryRepeats

I saw her when she was 140 an hour, now she is advertising as 160. I also think when she first started she was 120.

I would definitely recommend her at 120/140, but no way is she 160 an hour.

To her credit though she is extremely fit and her blowjobs get really sloppy.

Offline gazzpfc1

Saw her few weeks ago communication was not great on the day. However she was worth wait in terms of oral skills alone. Nice looking girl, great body and pleasant. Have requested another booking be interesting to see what happens.

Offline Rowntree

Phone loads of times - but no response

Offline HistoryRepeats

Phone loads of times - but no response

If you have an AW account I'd send a message on that first :).

MrXYZ987

Try texting her, worked for me to arrange meet. Seems useless at answering phone.

ramrodronnie

Why do some punters come on here saying that they've seen WGs but not written any Reviews on the girl they've punted with? There's a few on this link alone who have said they have seen this Daisy C xx but none of them have written a Review on her?  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline gazzpfc1

Have seen further times. Communication often not that rapid in terms of a response can be frustrating when on a tight schedule. However very good in terms of performance and attitude. Oral certainly high up list of skills. Body is matched by a pretty face. My issue is I have only ever have chance to see early in morning which she would admit herself is not prime time for Daisy. For a pretty young English lady in this area very reasonable rates as well.

Offline Steady Eddy

Come on guys - play the game. I agree with RRR

Contribute and post a review, not just a comment. :diablo:

MrXYZ987

Come on guys - play the game. I agree with RRR

Contribute and post a review, not just a comment. :diablo:

Well I saw her and posted my review.

Offline Steady Eddy

Sorry MrXYZ987 but was really referring to gazzpfc1 and HistoryRepeats who say they have seen her but not posted a review.  Not as if she had a wealth of reviews to go.

ramrodronnie

I saw her when she was 140 an hour, now she is advertising as 160. I also think when she first started she was 120.

I would definitely recommend her at 120/140, but no way is she 160 an hour.

To her credit though she is extremely fit and her blowjobs get really sloppy.

You are yet another punter who has seen a WG that can't be bothered to post a Review HistoryRepeats? What is wrong with you guys? Reviewing punts is an important part of this forum.  :unknown:

ramrodronnie

Saw her few weeks ago communication was not great on the day. However she was worth wait in terms of oral skills alone. Nice looking girl, great body and pleasant. Have requested another booking be interesting to see what happens.

Please, WRITE A REVIEW! gazzpfc1  :unknown: