Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty-mature Cambridge  (Read 1623 times)

bobbles1945

Saw Busty Mature aka Carmen (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) a week back in Cambridge. Tried a couple of times on the day to fix an appointment by phone but no answer or voicemail but lucked out on third or fourth attempt  to set up an appointment (and I spoke to her-good English with Brazillian accent) she was working from a service apartment near Cambridge station (NOT Warren Court but close so parking would have been a nightmare).

When I eventually gained entry into the apartment block and found the flat she offered me a two girl with her flatmate miss_leroux (  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) with whom she often works when touring England (but not Scotland as the Scottish police are apparently hotter on what is termed a brothel) ( the rate would have been £130 for 30 min). I declined this time-although being a one-pop wonder in retrospect that might have been a good deal.

Carmen is much as described by ZackD (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1776) and discussed on this thread (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46196.msg607649;topicseen#msg607649) although I paid £130 for the hour. She is much as in her photos although they might be a bit flattering but I don’t think they are doctored. She is as she describes herself-a curvy mature and is attractive.

First she offered me a massage which I declined thinking this might eat into my time. Nice tits and nipples lots of DFK, got her to sit on my face  (love that so I can see underside of her tits) and also cop a good feel, then she wanted RO with her on her back plus a bit of anal play which she seemed to enjoy bucking against my mouth and making the right noises (either she came or was a good actor) then OWO (covered offered) followed by cowgirl, and that was me done.

She said she had scars on her boobs from a breast reduction-can’t say I noticed and her breasts certainly large and felt natural with nice degree of firmness with suckable nipples. She is very jokey and fun to chat to-she told me she had been working for about six years and had recently has her pussy surgically narrowed, she invited me to stick my fingers in to feel it-certainly she was tight both on my fingers and cock. We tried valiantly for a second pop but my age is beginning to tell (she kindly said 90% of her clients could not manage this in the hour).

Would I see her again? Well next time I might opt to see her with miss_¬leroux since I only pop once might as well have four tits and two pussies to play with for a shorter time. We shall see.