Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbiee  (Read 1643 times)

Offline Whiskeyjack

Has anyone been? I’ve seen her advert and nearly went once but couldn’t get the time to suit me. Ever since then though she seems to jack the price up by £20 every time she comes back. There may be extras too ffs. £150 for 30 minutes is steep

Offline Peken

She like the others that charge that can go fuck themselves, that’s crazy money for 30 mins! People need to stop paying these rates.

Offline MartyW

She like the others that charge that can go fuck themselves, that’s crazy money for 30 mins! People need to stop paying these rates.

Correct Peken. Same with deposits, B&S and big plastic tits. We get the services and prices we deserve.

BTW I've an arrangement at a well reviewed London suburb for next Tuesday. Might be crap but I'll bet it's not. I'll review on London after my usual week or so and link on NI/reland forim

Offline maxQ

Prices rise lads, thats just the way it is

She's on my to do list, if she's in Dublin at the same time as me, I will try to see her and let you all know how it goes

Offline pussylover76

Prices rise lads, thats just the way it is

OK Max, you've poked the fire, so here it is...

What is the max for max? What is the maximum you would pay?  :unknown:

Offline maxQ

OK Max, you've poked the fire, so here it is...

What is the max for max? What is the maximum you would pay?  :unknown:

All depends, I don't worry too much about price

If Barbiee is good then I don't mind paying €150, if she's terrible then €100 would be a rip off

Offline Whiskeyjack

Would you pay €175? Cos that’s what she’s asking up here effectively. Genuine question btw

I’d also add that her rates have gone up 50% in a few months, that’s some inflation
« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 04:24:59 pm by Whiskeyjack »

Offline maxQ

Would you pay €175? Cos that’s what she’s asking up here effectively. Genuine question btw

No not if I was seeing her for the first time. but if I knew she was good then I might pay €175

Cassandra is in Belfast now, she's good value at €100

Offline Whiskeyjack

I had a truly bizarre text exchange with Cassandra. I misread her “likes” and was proceeding on the assumption that she did something that she actually didn’t do (FK I think). Instead of accepting that a simple mistake has been made. she proceeded to bombard me with texts about how it was all there and how stupid I was, after at least half a dozen such messages it got to the point where I told her to fuck off and blocked her. So no, I won’t be testing the value she provides.

Never had an exchange like it before or since.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 10:51:58 pm by Whiskeyjack »

Offline Betterjudgement

Who's Cassandra / where is she advertising?

Offline maxQ

Who's Cassandra / where is she advertising?

External Link/Members Only

She moves around, mainly between Dublin and Belfast