Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazillians in Bedford  (Read 428 times)

Offline London_k!ng

Hi Folks,

Looks like some new Brazilian girls have come upto to Bedford, judging by the profiles they have the same maid. What do you think do they look genuine enough to check them out ?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline funlovingguy

they all work from the same place and dont waste your time it will be mostly B&S

Offline Wanderingfalcon

Hello
This is my first post. Kindly bear with me. Very new to the whole punting scene.
I have tried two Brazilians in Bedford.
Suddenly there is a flurry of Brazilian ladies and I don't know how and why this has happened. I have been keeping an eye on AW for a while, partly to gather courage and partly to find someone exceptional to catch my eye. Most of the Bedford ladies have been quite dull.
But recently I've seen lots of Brazilians coming in.
The two I tried were like they were in pictures. Wasn't a B&S.
They keep changing so I dont think it's much use to share their AW profiles. I will actually have to search for them on AW cause I don't know where they are now.
I wouldn't be inclined to try them again, even though they looked hot in the pictures simply for the reason that there is just no communication.
They both seemed enthusiastic but somehow neither clicked for me. It all seemed very mechanical. You have to communicate through the phone.
You can give it a shot.

Offline jd69davies

May well give it a shot if the real girls. When you say communication through phone, do you mean that they don’t speak English at all?

Offline lee1

May well give it a shot if the real girls. When you say communication through phone, do you mean that they don’t speak English at all?

I can only assume Wanderingfalcon meant the Brazalian SPs speak Portuguese only and you will need google translate which can be frustrating I have to admit !   ;)

Offline cunningman

Generally, the Brazilians have some English and work out of a flat near the hospital.

They suggest to park in the hospital car park, but don't - its expensive and often full.

If they admit to P******e Road, park at the south-west corner of Prebend Street car park and walk.

Other venues may be possible, but in my experience - always there.  Hit and miss, probably B&S, but I've had some fun.
Make sure that you have nailed what you want and the price, or be prepared to walk.  They like extras.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I can only assume Wanderingfalcon meant the Brazalian SPs speak Portuguese only and you will need google translate which can be frustrating I have to admit !   ;)

Yes quite! but the phrase you'll most likely need to know is this one and no prizes for guessing;!...

" É bebê extra"  or maybe " isso é bebê extra"