Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reliable punts around Chelmsford?  (Read 2417 times)

Offline CautiousJim

hello all, been thinking I should find a girl in Chelmsford for pre-Christmas gift to myself.

Problem is, I try to research each that takes my fancy (slim, attractive and open minded) but the only one that doesn’t seem to have some kind of negativity around her is Zoe Chambers...and for the prices she charges I’m not sure I find her that special to look at.

I’d really appreciate any top tips on reliable, good looking and no larger than size 10 girls that any of you could recommend. Or perhaps this is the Holy Grail? Thanks

Offline Handy-Andy83

hello all, been thinking I should find a girl in Chelmsford for pre-Christmas gift to myself.

Problem is, I try to research each that takes my fancy (slim, attractive and open minded) but the only one that doesn’t seem to have some kind of negativity around her is Zoe Chambers...and for the prices she charges I’m not sure I find her that special to look at.

I’d really appreciate any top tips on reliable, good looking and no larger than size 10 girls that any of you could recommend. Or perhaps this is the Holy Grail? Thanks
Hi Jim
Good luck in finding someone the 2 girls i use to see have now both finished my advice would be stay away from anyone who doesn't show their face and don't be afraid if you walk in and the girl isn't the person in the picture then walk!!
Goodluck

Offline Dick Emeroids

Hi Jim
Good luck in finding someone the 2 girls i use to see have now both finished my advice would be stay away from anyone who doesn't show their face and don't be afraid if you walk in and the girl isn't the person in the picture then walk!!
Goodluck
That's very helpful.Thank you so much.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline TheBSG

Just over a year ago, Chelmsford used to be a cracking place for punts with the Russian brothel, some decent Brazilian girls at Bond Street and independents like Sasha-L and Sensual Isabelle.

Sadly the Russian brothel is no more, Sasha has relocated to Colchester and Isabelle is showing her age and putting on the timber.

The only real options seem to be

- English Kate who has mixed feedback
External Link/Members Only

- Lucy Logan, who seems to have reliability issues and was also part of the whole 'The Secret Agency' fiasco so not one I'd risk seeing

- Sexy Naomi seems to be worth a go but is a bit pricey

- Scarlet Knight has good feedback so far

Personally, the complete lack of options in Chelmsford has pretty much put a stop to my punting efforts.

Unless there's a decent touring girl or I can get up to Colchester which seems to have some great WG's, you really are stuck

« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 03:42:18 am by TheBSG »

Offline dieseldriver

Grays/Thurrock just as bad. Stopped using Zen in Upminster cos only an oily wank on the menu. Although did get a BJ there few weeks back (extra £20 on top of the £40 B2B). If could be called a BJ? No effort or tongue licking. Just head bobbing up and down hardly touching her lips.
Tried Thai Massage Elm Park once, but same there. Only a wank. Perhaps someone can recommend a lady there that will give a good BJ or fuck?

Been trying to book Curvey Crystal External Link/Members Only but not around when I am.

Offline CautiousJim

Thanks all for the replies - that basically seems to confirm my suspicions. Think there are some Thai girls around navigation road but that somehow feels like it may be something a bit more sinister as they change all the time and you just feel the poor girls are in some dodgy situation. A good independent is hard to find.

Have looked at all the girls mentioned above. Lucy is tempting, but mixed feedback. Naomi looks great but defo something dodgy going on around her. Scarlett seems genuine but not sure if I find her very attractive.

Am sure a reliable independent charging £150 per hour could clean up in Chelmsford!

Offline Handy-Andy83

Thanks all for the replies - that basically seems to confirm my suspicions. Think there are some Thai girls around navigation road but that somehow feels like it may be something a bit more sinister as they change all the time and you just feel the poor girls are in some dodgy situation. A good independent is hard to find.

Have looked at all the girls mentioned above. Lucy is tempting, but mixed feedback. Naomi looks great but defo something dodgy going on around her. Scarlett seems genuine but not sure if I find her very attractive.

Am sure a reliable independent charging £150 per hour could clean up in Chelmsford!

Hi Jim
I reckon you're better off spending the money on cam least you see what you're getting because there's nothing worst walking into a meet seeing a completely different looking girl and a overweight girl with ages old pictures then paying the money and when leaving thinking i should have walked
Good Luck

Skywalker101

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=233496.0

Funnily enough just reviewed this Chelmsford option. Definitely worth a look.Fantastic experience, but ymmv and depends what you’re after. Bon Chance

Offline johnsmith98765

Just over a year ago, Chelmsford used to be a cracking place for punts with the Russian brothel, some decent Brazilian girls at Bond Street and independents like Sasha-L and Sensual Isabelle.

Sadly the Russian brothel is no more, Sasha has relocated to Colchester and Isabelle is showing her age and putting on the timber.

The only real options seem to be

- English Kate who has mixed feedback

- Lucy Logan, who seems to have reliability issues and was also part of the whole 'The Secret Agency' fiasco so not one I'd risk seeing

- Sexy Naomi seems to be worth a go but is a bit pricey

- Scarlet Knight has good feedback so far

Personally, the complete lack of options in Chelmsford has pretty much put a stop to my punting efforts.

Unless there's a decent touring girl or I can get up to Colchester which seems to have some great WG's, you really are stuck

Definitely recommend Naomi when she is in the area. One of the best WGs I have seen. Also recommend Scarlett, fairly new to the industry and good fun. Can’t comment on the others on this list as haven’t seen them but agree Chelmsford is deteriorating recently with quality and options dropping off a bit.

Offline FilthyMilky

I'm moving to Chelmsford shortly.  Was hoping, being a bigger town / city to where I am currently they'd be ample to choose from.  Doing a quick search on AW and then on here I'm thinking that's obviously not the case and it's going to be a struggle.

They should mention this kind of thing on Rightmove  :dash:

Offline oneeyesnake

Agree, cannot remember the last time i have had a positive punt in Chelmsford. I normally travel to Colchester or into London.  :thumbsdown:
OES