Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shanghai Massage Tonbridge Susan  (Read 2682 times)

Jaxende

On Sunday I found this place and was blown away by the service :D :thumbsup:

I went back today to see the new lady Susan, ok I have a thing for Asian ladies but this one was stunning. I was quickly led into the room for my hours massage. Again the massage was fantastic and soon I was asked to turn over, already pleased to see Susan my little man was standing to attention. She laughed and asked if I wanted extra lol like I was going to say no.

Great body to body and everything I expected. Wow I need to go to china to find a wife if they are all like the girls at Shanghai Massage in tonbridge.

The website is External Link/Members Only

Today was my last time in tonbridge for a while, but I will try to convince my boss the need for monthly visits. This is by far the best experience I've had in I'm guessing the last 5 years

Offline juzz

On Sunday I found this place and was blown away by the service :D :thumbsup:

I went back today to see the new lady Susan, ok I have a thing for Asian ladies but this one was stunning. I was quickly led into the room for my hours massage. Again the massage was fantastic and soon I was asked to turn over, already pleased to see Susan my little man was standing to attention. She laughed and asked if I wanted extra lol like I was going to say no.

Great body to body and everything I expected. Wow I need to go to china to find a wife if they are all like the girls at Shanghai Massage in tonbridge.

The website is External Link/Members Only

Today was my last time in tonbridge for a while, but I will try to convince my boss the need for monthly visits. This is by far the best experience I've had in I'm guessing the last 5 years
Two of your three reviews are very very enthusiastic about this place. Forgive me for being a little sceptical at this point.

Offline Sausagesurprise

I had a very different experience, place looked ran down and messy, lady was old and really nothing special, massage was the most lacking IV had and the happy ending, I was happy when my hour was up. Not a place I'll be returning to