Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT Cute Asian Yoyo Salisbury - Avoid, not fit and dodgy teeth!  (Read 1227 times)

Yanusmc

I thought I had a good night lined up with the highly rated SweetFrancesca21 (External Link/Members Only)  however as the time approached she seemed to forget how to answer her phone and being up for it I started to look for an alternative, the best available (it seemed) was cute asian yoyo.  No reviews on here so decided to TOFTT, well that's a mistake.

External Link/Members Only

Comms by text were good, got sent to the street, eventually found the building.  Went for a wander around it, went back outside and called again to find out which flat it was.  Was met at the door, in her dress she looked ok but I noticed the bloody teeth, right I won't be asking for DFK.  Went in, she told me to be quiet but I couldn't understand what she meant so she used a translator app to show me that she had a male nanny.  Anyway, I got naked, she got naked, I wasn't impressed but I had paid so sod it.  She started with OW, I'm still thinking about the teeth, we then move into doggy, still thinking about the teeth, wasn't likely to come, missionary normally works for me so changed to that and the breath definitely reminded me of the teeth.

Overall, she seemed nice enough but didn't have a good body and I should mention the teeth.

Avoid!

Offline DrConners

Second profile has a verification picture - looks okay, what was the problem with the teeth ? I'm interested in meeting an oriental girl so any info/advice much appreceiated ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DrConners

External Link/Members Only

Also has a verification picture - doesn't look like the same girl to me ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yanusmc

Could be different girls but the contact numbers are the same.  The teeth were just rotten