Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yet another 'massage' place in Gravesend  (Read 1319 times)

LongRider

External Link/Members Only

This new ad has appeared lately in GT.
Anyone know if it's a legit massage (very unlikely), yet another Chinese massage shop (unlikely) or a front for something more raunchy (most likely). ?

Appreciated.

LR

Offline pewpewpew

Toft and let us know. Any idea on the price? If it's more than £40 per hour she's probably just a regular prossie

LongRider

Well, I atempted to TOFTT, but having confirmed a visit for this morning she wasn't there and said I hadn't booked.....

So, my verdict - Unreliable.

However, I found this on VivaStreet which is the same phone number. Gives a lot more info and some 'alleged' verified pictures. Who knows, as she wasn't there.

Anyone more successful willing to share the experience?

Thanks

LR

Offline yamaha17

Looks new to me.

Iv tried the other two shop fronted one's in Gravesend, I think the one next to the big open air car park is the better. :thumbsup:

Has anyone tried this one?

Was a bit pushy to get a booking when I called.

LongRider

Yes, went there a couple of times a year or so ago. It's in Harmer St, a dingy ground floor flat.

They're pretty unreliable; I've been sat on the bench by the clock tower a few times waiting for a return call to say it's ok to go in. They seem to double book or run late.

I've never seen Sasa, but have seen Mimi, around mid 40s slightly plump and unattractive and an older lady I can't remember her name. Neither were brilliant masseuses and are after the extra £40 for B2B which is pretty lame, and I suspect more might be on offer if you were interested or remotely attracted which I wasn't.

There are better options in the area, depending on what you're after.

LR