Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia and Amelya duo - Wellingborough  (Read 2252 times)

Offline Chatsharris

Wow needed to write a post on this one. Saw the usual post on Viva street and thought no chance these are real so took the plunge and contacted Amelya to arrange a meet, turned up small terraced house not bad area however I can see there being prying eyes from neighbours if there are increased visitors. Amelya is stunning beyond belief, she recommended a threesome and with it being £120 for both I thought sod it why not and boy did I get treated. Sophia is equally fit with an amazing body and the half hour was amazing. They are looking at different areas to base themselves so ideally it would be great if they stayed in Wellingborough area. No kissing which is ok by me but they took turns in making sure I was well seen to. These girls are real which has got to be a first for viva street although ever so slightly photobrushed on the advert I think they are better in the flesh

External Link/Members Only.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 06:49:14 pm by Chatsharris »

Offline 801

I think a little more details on the action you received will be much appreciated

The are real you say and look very much like the photos , okay

What did you get for your money? OWO? Fingering allowed? Various positions allowed?

Do they have separate profile? If not wanting a duo?

Tell us more  :)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 07:45:09 pm by 801 »

Offline TBC4141

£120 for half hour? And was it OWO?

Offline scouting

Looks like this is an a solo ad for Sophia External Link/Members Only

Can't see one for Amelya, though the review reads as though the OP communicated with Amelya first. Sophia looks hot  :wackogirl:

Offline Charliehutton

Wow. Two stunning, multilingual girls - they speak French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and German, as well as English - available for hire in Wellingborough at £120 the pair for half an hour. Whoever would have believed it!

Offline MajorPayne

Wow. Two stunning, multilingual girls - they speak French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and German, as well as English - available for hire in Wellingborough at £120 the pair for half an hour. Whoever would have believed it!
Sarcasm?

Are the pictures fake?

Offline Charliehutton

Sarcasm?

Are the pictures fake?

Not according to the OP, Major, and I've no reason to doubt him. They seem the kind of girls who wouldn't be out of place with the apres-ski crowd in Zermatt, or at a glittering cocktail party on a Monaco yacht, it was just the thought of them in Wellingborough that tickled me a bit. No disrespect to the town, of course, which has its many charms, but it will always be in the shadow of its more glamorous neighbour, Northampton.

Online mr.bluesky

Not according to the OP, Major, and I've no reason to doubt him. They seem the kind of girls who wouldn't be out of place with the apres-ski crowd in Zermatt, or at a glittering cocktail party on a Monaco yacht, it was just the thought of them in Wellingborough that tickled me a bit. No disrespect to the town, of course, which has its many charms, but it will always be in the shadow of its more glamorous neighbour, Northampton.

I've heard of Northampton described as many things but never glamorous  :D

Offline Charliehutton

I've heard of Northampton described as many things but never glamorous  :D

:D Ah, but compared to Wellingborough....

It does tickle me sometimes the way that punting can take us to some out-of-the-way places; a good many of the region's busiest knocking shops are in quiet, unremarkable market towns just like Wellingborough, places that many may consider a bit dull, but for those of us so inclined, who know where to look, they can offer more fun and excitement than any major city.

Offline MajorPayne

I think a little more details on the action you received will be much appreciated

They are real you say and look very much like the photos , okay

What did you get for your money? OWO? Fingering allowed? Various positions allowed?  CIM?

Do they have separate profile? If not wanting a duo?

Tell us more  :)

Agree, the review is missing much detail.

Offline roger_weekly

It is the reviewers second post.

I saw the add myself and immediately thought it has to be fake. Major, I think you should TOFTT and report back

Offline scouting

I wonder if they speak Romanian as well ?  :unknown:

Offline scouting

And now here's a profile for Amelya, and wadda you know - Rom  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline roger_weekly

Yes but not bad looking for wellingborough, if the main review is accurate