Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Sabreena - Leicester Square  (Read 3387 times)

1 review(s) for Exotic Sabreena (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Qwerty69

Profile link External Link/Members Only

Location is Leicester Square.. A one bed flat.. Very, very small.

The meet was the last week of November.

Her comms were exceptional. Quick to reply and respond.

She's Asian, but very fair skin for a Sri Lankan. She has very very silky smooth skin

She opened the door and I'd score her a 7.5 out of 10 looks wise.

£200 per hour. She asked me to shower which I did. I requested stockings and suspenders but she couldn't provide. Even though I stated it on the phone.

Right so here's where the issue is.. In one hour I like to have 2 or 3 pops in an hour. My rookie mistake was after the paperwork I told her pop 1 I wana do doggy and her to ride me.. Pop 2 I said missionary and a oral with blowjob.. She goes its one pop in an hour.

I had to hold out as much as I could but could only last 30mins.. So I felt short changed. £200 is a lot for an hour so I want value for money. 30mins to go and that was it.

She's a good SP and if you lads can hold out 1hr then book her. I didn't ask her about owo.. As I always do oral with. Her tits for an Asian are good and natural. It was very vanilla, but I still gave her a positive. Her personality, mood and manner is impeccable.

I'm going to stick to tried and tested and that's the Turkish lady azra. At least I know what I'm going to get. But there's a lack of south Asian Indian service providers so I was testing the waters with sabreena. Would I return probably not.

Offline tantraman

Great TOFTT, OP :hi:

South Asian WGs are hard to come by and even harder to cum on! Sabreena looks a sort ... but for 30mins only ... HL'd.

:drinks:

Offline peter purves

I really do not like to tell people how to rate their own experiences. Surely this has to be a negative...No!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Qwerty69

I really do not like to tell people how to rate their own experiences. Surely this has to be a negative...No!!

I hear what your saying, but I had considered attitude, hygiene, manner, comms etc, which were all good and that's why I gave her a positive. Also I found her attractive. If I feel its a b&s or someone who I think isn't attractive I now walk. I know a man's got needs, but I don't want to make the same mistake many others do when horny.

Finding a good South Asian sp is hard, I randomly came across her so that's why I tried her. £200 is a lot, so my next punt i want to make sure I get my 2/3 pops. But maybe if you guys contact her, ask if you guys can have 2 pops in the hour. Just see what she says.

Offline Qwerty69

Great TOFTT, OP :hi:

South Asian WGs are hard to come by and even harder to cum on! Sabreena looks a sort ... but for 30mins only ... HL'd.

:drinks:

tantra man... There's another TOFTT that I want to do, and that's Ria.

External Link/Members Only

Couldn't see any reviews... But £275 is alot of notes so I need to be sure.

She's got an aw profile, but can't tell if the profile is fake or not. External Link/Members Only the height doesn't match.

My next punt is Feb. So I need to make a decision...

Offline peter purves

I hear what your saying, but I had considered attitude, hygiene, manner, comms etc, which were all good and that's why I gave her a positive. Also I found her attractive. If I feel its a b&s or someone who I think isn't attractive I now walk. I know a man's got needs, but I don't want to make the same mistake many others do when horny.

Finding a good South Asian sp is hard, I randomly came across her so that's why I tried her. £200 is a lot, so my next punt i want to make sure I get my 2/3 pops. But maybe if you guys contact her, ask if you guys can have 2 pops in the hour. Just see what she says.

Cheers!

I think I mis-read your post, good job I wrote what I did then about trying to contradict punter's own experiences  :P ;)

I guess reading it late last night with concentration waning did not help matters  :(

I had thought you only became aware of the one-pop rule 30 mins into the punt.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 12:00:58 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac