Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bi Fun Club - Sutton  (Read 1891 times)

figleaf

I checked out the Bi Fun Club in Sutton today.  Entry cost £55 for a single male.

60+ guys, around 8 girls, maybe 5 TVs, few genuine swinging couples.

There are four play rooms and a dungeon in a big old house.

Have to say it was quite an eye opener and extremely seedy.  The women are not lookers or BBWs and they are getting slammed from all angles.  Some bi action but somewhat limited.  Most of the TVs aren’t attractive apart from a few who get lots of attention.

Lot of standing around watching with semi naked guys.  I didn’t join in but not sure I would have been able to even if I had wanted due to the crowd.

Hesitatant to give it a negative as it is what it says on the tin, but it’s extremely seedy and is not for me even though I love LMP and group sex.

This said I did speak with one TV from Scandinavia who was hot.  Wouldn’t mind seeing her if she reads this :-)

« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 04:08:55 pm by figleaf »

Offline Happyjose

Useful info I’m sure, but doesn’t qualify as a review

- Reviews Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel

BigBoi1955

I was at the Sutton party yesterday and agree with most of what the op has said except my guess there were around 20 or so females present. Maybe when the op states 8 he was referring to the number of ladies playing at any one time which was probably correct. This party isn’t like other sex parties I go to (Phoenix, Rebbeca Ryders, LAPC etc) Not only is it bi but there are always a selection of swingers.  Unlike the “paid talent” these swingers don’t play for the whole four hours but when they do play they can play hard. Over the time I’ve been going I’ve made friends with a couple of the swinger ladies and had  free shags  away from the parties and they are genuine nymphos who not only like sex but need it. I do think the event is incredibly seedy but thats what I love about it. The venue is clean and well presented and now at all seedy but the seediness is in how raw and open the sex is.
My favourite London parties are the Phoenix ones but Bi Fun comes a close second. The two parties couldn’t be more different so I’m probably one of the very few who would like both but as the say Variety is the Spice of Life.  Phoenix is £160 for two hours and Bi Fun is £55 for four hours and in my opinion both offer great VFM.  If you are bi or bi curious then I’d recommend Bi Fun though the op is right that lots of the ladies aren’t lookers and some are downright ugly but there’s always a selection of ones that are acceptable and willing. Some straight guys attend but its best if you don’t mind who is sucking you. I take a blue pill beforehand and am probably erect for 75% of the time. If you are straight and looking for attractive women then avoid this party.

Offline charlie.mac

what are the guys like? im bi mid 20s and wouldnt mind going.

BigBoi1955

The whole event is probably to old for you as the majority of both the men and ladies tend to be in the 40yr to 60yr range. The other thing is that in general neither the men or the woman are particularly attractive.
Even with those negatives I still love the place as the guests are all horny as hell and are attending to have sex and as much of it as possible. I'm not really Bi and go for the single ladies and couples.