Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where’s Fei Fei??? Ex Organic Hammersmith.  (Read 1350 times)

Offline Jokerinpack

Hi all,

Been to Organic today and found that Fei Fei has left? I was so looking forward! Any ideas where she is? Or anyone else there that is nice, young and goes all the way? I saw a new one called Sunny as I was already there and she doesn’t light my fire!

Offline samson02

They have a huge turnover at Organic - usually the girls stay for six months max.  Fei Fei's done about eight so I guess she has probably followed the others back to China.  They don't, as a general rule, return.

Offline samson02

Got some intel for you Joker.  Apparently Fei Fei has gone back to China to get married.  She is definitely not coming back.  Ah well...

scruffygitt

Hi all,

Been to Organic today and found that Fei Fei has left? I was so looking forward! Any ideas where she is? Or anyone else there that is nice, young and goes all the way? I saw a new one called Sunny as I was already there and she doesn’t light my fire!

What do you mean doesn't light your fire?
Any details on what sunny looks like?

Offline Jokerinpack

Got some intel for you Joker.  Apparently Fei Fei has gone back to China to get married.  She is definitely not coming back.  Ah well...

Noooo. WTF?!! She was magic... for me! Now what do I do? Where to go for FS massage?

Offline Jokerinpack

What do you mean doesn't light your fire?
Any details on what sunny looks like?

Sunny is a smooth skinned, slightly fuller figured lady if about 35-40 who has a reasonable face but mechanical in her work! She just didn’t do anything for me and I don’t know who else there might be good. What about the place 2 doors down? Any FS?

Offline tomcat69

When I went in to the place 2 doors down a few months ago,  the guy refused to show me the ladies so i walked.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 01:55:46 pm by tomcat69 »