Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dani-Delights near Barnsley - Outcall  (Read 1758 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4948748) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline NW_Guy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This meet took place in late December 2019, so is borderline within six months of this posting

Very similar experiences to the other reviewers of this SP, but included my own experiences as confirmation of previous reviewer’s observations.

Comms: Booked via AW messages.  Responded quickly to enquiries and even more rapidly when the game was definitely on.  She said she didn’t have a phone, but then used a mobile with withheld number to confirm the final meet point

Location: I was on a PDT course near Barnsley, staying at a hotel near the M1.  She is an outcall SP who is based near Dinnington, who relies on public transport.  I gallantly volunteered to go collect her and take her back after the deed was done. I was feeling very horny, so she even if she had been from Newcastle,  I would probably have done the same.

Price:  £120 for 1 hour, all services included.

Services: Fk, DFK, OWO, RO, DT, face fucking, squirting, protected sex in various positions, protected anal sex

The WG: Not at all what I was expecting.  She described herself on her profile as blonde, curvy and slim and I think at the time she claimed to be a size 12.  The photo on her AW page i still the same as the one I saw and with the camera angle and cropping, you could believe that ‘What You See Is What You Get’.  No – that isn’t the case.  She had purple hair, was definitely more like a 16-18 dress size and was extremely curvy.   On the positive side, she has a classically pretty face, a huge pair of natural boobs, a beautiful smile and a very nice friendly manner.  She’s a very down to earth girl who can talk for England.  As it was late December, she was dressed for the weather.  On arrival at my hotel, she dived into the bathroom and returned dressed more as I was expecting.  She made it very clear that the booked time didn’t start until she had joined me on the bed.

The Action: The hotel where I was staying was one of those ‘lash ‘em up, nice and cheap build’ places of the 1990s, where they thought ‘Why use four screws , when one will do?’  Consequently, everything in the place creaked as you moved and you could hear someone sneeze five rooms away.  I think this put me on edge from the get go, as I was conscious that my neighbours (and co-attendees for the PDT) would be sharing the event and possibly discussing it at breakfast the next morning.  Hey ho.

Dani emerged from the bathroom with a cute red satin basque, which allowed full release of the spectacular boobs, with matching g-string, stockings and her glorious big smile.

She joined me on the bed for a initial bout of kissing, which quickly became full on DFK tonsil hockey.  She then laid me on the bed and gave me a light but pleasant  hand and body to body massage and asked what I would like to do.  She is quite open to any suggestions, so I went through my typical likes which were all perfectly acceptable from her perspective.  During  the 40 min car journey she had been telling me that she and her husband used to really enjoy swinging clubs, but that he simply couldn’t keep up  with her sex drive, so she did a fairly limited number of client meets (couple a week), mainly to feed her libido and also to earn a bit of cash.  She has a professional part time job and a young child, so the extra comes in very handy.

She started with some owo.  She has a great technique, attention to above and below the helmet and maintaining filthy eye contact throughout.  She really is very good at it.  The bit I wasn’t expecting was the full DT plunge that took the whole lot straight down her throat, balls deep – I don’t think she has a gag reflex, or she just ignores it.  Spectacular.  She genuinely loves doing it too.  Ten minutes of that kind of behaviour and I’m ready to pop already. 

I retrieve my member and lay her down on the bed, releasing her fantastic boobs.  She suggests that I try a bit of a tit wank, so who am I to disagree?  That was great fun, but I don’t want to shoot my load too soon, so I had a bit of a suck and play with them and moved down to her pussy.  She was very fresh and extremely moist down there.  Clearly she was having fun too.  I really enjoy RO so was giving a lot of activity with tongue and fingers when she came.  Blimey, she can squirt some too.  I was very glad I had folded two bath sheets under hem bum beforehand, as they were both soaking wet.

I bent her over the bed and put the first condom on, entering her in doggy style.  She loves a good pounding and she definitely made the noises of coming again, which sent me over the edge and I filled the condom.

Laid down together for a breather and before long, she has slid down the bed and started sucking me back into life, whilst slipping a finger up my ass and massaging my prostrate .  Couldn’t believe my cock was willing to get hard again so quickly.  She asked if I had ever throat fucked before.  I hadn’t so I suggested we try something I had seen a couple doing on Chaturbate.  There was a full length mirror at the foot of the bed on the adjacent bathroom wall.  She lay on her back with her head propped on pillows over the foot of the bed with her jaw more or less horizontal , her mouth open and her head tilted back about 45° I stuck my cock in her mouth  and she encouraged me to full on fuck her throat.  Like I said earlier, no apparent gag reflex, so again she too it balls deep with me watching in the mirror.  I found it really hot and it made me cum again very quickly.

Again, flop down on the bed for a breather.  We had talked about anal sex earlier and she asked if I wanted to have a go.  I had bought some lube and went to get it to be told that ‘lube is for wimps...’  Ok...  Not my usual experience...   Condom on, seconds out for round 3.

Unfortunately, for whatever reason, I simply couldn’t get hard enough to get it up there.  Don’t know if it was I was stressing about the creaky room, because she was a big girl and they are really not my thing, or my cock was just on strike as it felt it had done it’s thing already.

Finished up with her trying to suck him back to life, but he wasn’t for playing.  Had a bit of a cuddle and chat and decided it was time to drop her back home.  Well and truly over the hour.  More like two.

Summary:  Very genuine SP who delivers all the services on her profile with gusto and thoroughly enjoys doing it.  Very willing to push the boundaries and up for pretty much anything.  Very anxious to please.  Very friendly and funny – would be a great gal to go have a few drinks and a good laugh with.  However, the misleading size is a really big thing for me.  I just don’t find big girls sexually attractive.  It’s to do with my ex-wife, nothing personal.  Had this been an incall, I would probably have walked.  However, I had already invested heavily by driving 40 mins to collect her, so I went ahead.

Visit Again:  If she was genuinely a size 10-12, I’d be there in a heartbeat.  However, she isn’t so it’s a No.

One of the reasons it has taken me so long to get this one up there is that I couldn’t decide whether it was a Neutral or a Negative.  I had a great time with Dani, thoroughly enjoyed her company and she is one very naughty woman.  However, she was most definitely not what it said on the tin.  So I have finally ended my procrastination with a Neutral.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline secretjones

pretty much as i found her to be honest , if she was not as robust she would be spot on