Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spankme2710x, Doncaster  (Read 2273 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5303407) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cm738

So, although i didn't put a review up at the time, i did manage to see this girl in January.

It is a pain in the arse that she doesn't communicate by phone, she does have one, as she replied to my AW email as i was running late.

In a nutshell, we drove to a quiet spot and jumped in the back of my car, started with some LFK, slight smoker smell, but she did have a mint prior. Now got to her boobs and they are fantastic!!, started some nice OWO, whilst i played with her pussy and bum.
Returned the oral, she is very sensitive and i believe she came by the way she shuddered. On with the jacket and managed CG (ish), then mish, finished in bag, boom!

Pleasant girl, and i would try and see her again.......eventually.

She does ask for contact with her before making a booking, also bear in mind its a 10 minute drive to her quiet spot.

Gone for neutral due to comm's issue.

Offline Cm738

Cheers for adding the link, i really must improve my mobile phone skills  :thumbsup:

Offline Goldfinch

Cheers for adding the link, i really must improve my mobile phone skills  :thumbsup:

:drinks:

Offline Prince charming

She's had her green light on for a couple of weeks now.

Offline munterhunter

Tried a couple of times to see her with no success. First attempt complete radio silence. Second try she responded "How long was you kooking for" replied back "An hour" then more radio silence. Gave up after that.
It's not quantum physics is it?
She wants guys to pay to fuck her.
Guys want to pay to fuck her.
The more complicated she makes the process the fewer punters she'll have.
I'm not after phone or sexts just want to make contact agree a date time and price and veryify that subject to my being clean and presentable the services on her likes list will be available.
Wouldn't mind playing with the puppies and giving her arse a good slap but if she can't be bothered to respond there are plenty of others who can be bothered.

Offline jack51

I did a booking with her very hard to tie her down as only contact is through adultwork,the meeting was before lockdown and was a car meet at the other side of Doncaster review to b put up when get time .

Offline Cm738

She's had her green light on for a couple of weeks now.

Seems to be a few about with green lights on :unknown: