Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: !!Lilly-Rose!! - Huddersfield - Incall  (Read 4846 times)

13 review(s) for !!Lilly-Rose!! (8 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline NW_Guy

Returning to Lancashire from a training course in Yorkshire and feeling horny, December 2019:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Although her profile now appears to have been taken down – it says:

“The following problem(s) were detected:
Sorry, this profile cannot be accessed at this time. It is most likely that it has been suspended due to suspicion of it's authenticity.”

Seems a bit strange as she has 158 AW reviews.  If you do the ‘hover over the count’ trick, it reveals she has 162 ratings with 2 negatives

Comms:    Was returning to Lancashire after a course in Yorkshire and fancied a roll on the way back.  She had her ‘Available Today’ green light on and mobile number displayed.  Simply called and booked.  Postcode given, but the final address and directions were a bit of a nightmare – get the impression she might not be a driver…

Location:    Rented AirBnB apartment, just out of Huddersfield town centre

Price:     £70 for 30 min

Services: OWO, RO, protected sex.

The Girl:    Exactly the girl in the profile pictures.  She is a naturally pretty girl, with a beautiful smile, when it is genuine.  She was dressed in a snakeskin PVC dress which was a teeny bit small for her – she was spilling out at the edges.  She has the most enormous boobs tucked away under there.  I’d say a curvy 12 to a 14, but it’s always so subjective – Not a skinny lass let’s say.

The Action:     Had a couple of hour drive ahead and fancied some action and she happened to be available as I was passing through the area, so not a pre-meditated shag, more a ‘follow the todger’ kind of event.

On my eventual arrival (directions were utterly shite), she shows me into the apartment’s bedroom which smells of smoke.  I’m an ex-smoker, so I am sensitive to it, but it doesn’t bother me.  Nice enough modern apartment in an older property.

She asks what I like and I tell her.  She has a lovely smile when she is being genuine and I find that quite a turn on in itself.  The usual feeling each other out and a spot of groping, fondling and kissing those huge baps and exploring everywhere else on offer.  She gave me a decent OWO blow job to start.

She was fully shaved and I went down on her, as I absolutely love making women climax.  It’s very much part of my enjoyment of the session.  She is clearly enjoying herself as she writhes around on the bed.  She is vocal in a natural kind of way that she is reaching the edge, but when actually she does, she bucks and writhes and spasms like a woman possessed.

I thought “Christ she’s having a seizure – this could be awkward”, but it seems she was just having an orgasm.  Some orgasm I have to say….  Scared the living bejasus out of me!  So then it’s me on top of her in mish banging away, flip her over (she’s a bit sluggish on her feet after the orgasm) and pounded away in doggy till I shot my load. 

Time for a bit of a cuddle – seemed like she genuinely had a ball as she was almost snuggling up to sleep next to me.  Went over the time by 10 mins or so – decent value shag IMHO

Summary:     Seemed a nice girl – not sure if she was really into being a WG, but her feedback score suggested otherwise.  Bit chunkier than her profile or pics suggested, but not a huge heifer by any means.  Lovely boobs, if that’s your thing.  Spectacular orgasm if you hit the spot.

Visit Again:    Yes, probably would if passing again.  Kind of a 'pretty girl next door' vibe going on and seemed quite a nice girl to me.  However, profile has been taken down - included this in case she pops up with a new identity / profile.

Offline usroads

Profile's not been taken down - it's just been temporarly parked

Offline NW_Guy

Ah nice! - I wouldn't deliberately drive over there to see her again, but I definitely would call if I was passing...

Thanks for that usroads

NWG