Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JULIA-SANDI. Pre lockdown Wombwell , Barnsley  (Read 2610 times)

8 review(s) for JULIA-SANDI (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Online holeymoley

On AW don’t seem to be able to add External Link/Members Only ?

Comms: Good and prompt informative and clear.

Area: Not familiar to this area, think it’s the outskirts of Wombwell, satnav found it without a problem, Just like to mention that I usual check out on google maps but in this case it must be out of date as it shows an industrial building.
Quick call to Julia confirmed this detail. Parked out side in marked place. Entrance round back is discreet.

Experience:  looks ok age probably not far out, carrying a few more pounds than the pics.  Well this lady is not shy, she was all over me like a rash, full on in my face, cock sucking like her life depended on it. Keen to get into squirting mode, not stop chat, if fact she never stopped squirting and chatting. Like a whirlwind, btw did I mention her big boobs, sex in a couple of positions very wet never stops squirting, fingered her whilst wanked me to a finish , gushing everywhere.
N.B. You will definitely need a shower after this. Btw not sure what it was she was squirting but there was lots of it!

Summary: This was on my bucket list, and I think I got more than I bargained for. She is enthusiastic, not a clock watcher clock watcher at all I paid for 30 minutes and reckon it was over 45 easy. Apparently works with a younger girl who she was keen to promote, until she realised I was too old to see her!  After consideration and with the caveat that the squirting seems to take more precedence than the sex, and based on the fact that she does what she says I decided on a positive but as always YMMV.

Footnote this is a late review due to illness ( not Covid ! )