Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kristina J - Huddersfield  (Read 13436 times)

19 review(s) for Kristina_J (18 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline daz6966

Seen this exceptional lady today. Wow!! The most amazing GFE ever.

Kristina is mid 30s and is in really good shape. No scars or anything. Just a perfectly toned body. Slim, sexy ass, perfect skin and wore some really nice underwear.

She is 6ft tall, so with me 6ft4 it was great to have a girl who is on my level!

Apartment is a really classy converted mill just outside Hudds. Really safe and plenty going on around so as not to arouse any suspicion.

The bedroom was stunning with soft lighting, good music and a very inviting brass bed.

As soon as I entered, Kristina greeted me with some very DFK. No messing around here with crap massages etc etc. Kristina started to undress me then dropped to her knees for a fantastic bout of OWO. I then removed her dress and she bent very invitingly over the end of the bed. More kissing and wandering hands before we made it to the bed.

The amazing OWO continued, then she moved into a 69 position. Her pussy and ass tasted absolutely gorgeous.

Time for some mind blowing sex, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. I wanted to do doggy too but the sight of my cock thrusting in and out of her gorgeous pussy had me blowing my load.

Finished with a nice back massage.

At £100 for the hour, and it was a full hour too, it was the best VFM I've ever had with a WG.

In fact I would go as far to say that out of 485 punts, this was definitely in the top three.

She isn't a young babe with fake tits, too much make up and a disinterested look on her face. She is very natural and cares you get a fantastic service. I will definitely be seeing her again, in fact she could just become a regular for me.

I shouldn't really be sharing this as I really want her to myself!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ -

Roland D Hay

Airbrushed profile pics aside, she looks and sounds great.

Iblisuk

Went to see this WG a couple of weeks ago, and Meh,
Just an average punt IMO
Tidy body for a more mature WG I must say but not the experience daz666 had by any means,
Didn't dress how I asked, a bizarre keening sound when fucking her like my dog does when she's got a scent of a rabbit, and when you stick you tongue in a guys mouth babe don't just leave it there.

Are well sometimes you just don't click with a WG

That is all

Roland D Hay

Just an average punt IMO
Tidy body for a more mature WG I must say but not the experience daz666 had by any means,
Didn't dress how I asked, a bizarre keening sound when fucking her like my dog does when she's got a scent of a rabbit, and when you stick you tongue in a guys mouth babe don't just leave it there.

That is all

Brilliant, another one crossed off my hotlist!

Iblisuk

Brilliant, another one crossed off my hotlist!

Haha sorry m8, have I done this to you before.??

And the photoshopped pics are really really photoshopped, but hey it could have been me. ,!

Roland D Hay

Haha sorry m8, have I done this to you before.??

And the photoshopped pics are really really photoshopped, but hey it could have been me. ,!

Hopefully I'll get to repay the debt and fuck an ugly bird before you get there.  :drinks:

Offline daz6966

Just an average punt IMO

That is all

Maybe the desirability of the punter improves the quality of the service?

Just saying like.

Roland D Hay

Just saying like.

Maybe you're right but it shouldn't. Punters pay a lot of money to receive all that is promised on the WG's profile. So long as the punters  are clean and well presented then it shouldn't matter a jot whether she finds the punter desireable. If this is an issue then she's in the wrong job.

Offline daz6966

Maybe you're right but it shouldn't. Punters pay a lot of money to receive all that is promised on the WG's profile. So long as the punters  are clean and well presented then it shouldn't matter a jot whether she finds the punter desireable. If this is an issue then she's in the wrong job.

A completely valid point. However if say a WG finds a punter attractive and another less so, then surely it will be reflected in the quality of service. That's just human nature. Attraction does play a big part. I wouldn't book a WG I don't find attractive.

The service Iblisuk received was not particularly bad from his review. Maybe the WG thought Iblisuk is just another punter she can screw £100 out of and isn't bothered about a repeat visit. This could be because she has so many regulars already or put simply she just didn't find him attractive. He got the service that was advertised.

My visit was exceptional which could be due to many reasons, she could have been looking for another regular at the time, she could have got out of the right side of bed or she could have found me attractive. I've not been back for a repeat visit as yet, so I can't comment if the service has declined since my last visit, but I will book again and I guess it will be as good as the first time.

Tony Montana

I've seen her twice and the second time was more enthusiastic then the first, but that may be because she had expanded her services to include some top-class rimming.

Roland D Hay

A completely valid point. However if say a WG finds a punter attractive and another less so, then surely it will be reflected in the quality of service. That's just human nature. Attraction does play a big part. I wouldn't book a WG I don't find attractive.

The service Iblisuk received was not particularly bad from his review. Maybe the WG thought Iblisuk is just another punter she can screw £100 out of and isn't bothered about a repeat visit. This could be because she has so many regulars already or put simply she just didn't find him attractive. He got the service that was advertised.

My visit was exceptional which could be due to many reasons, she could have been looking for another regular at the time, she could have got out of the right side of bed or she could have found me attractive. I've not been back for a repeat visit as yet, so I can't comment if the service has declined since my last visit, but I will book again and I guess it will be as good as the first time.

I'm kind of half with you. I purposely gravitate towards girls who are not way out of my league because pragmatically I know if there's some attraction there that there's a better chance of a decent punt. However I also see girls much younger and more attractive than me and the sex is brilliant. I'm not an ugly bloke (honest) but I'm also reasonably humble enough to know that the girls 25 years younger than me are unlikely to fancy me. Yet with 2 such girls, now regulars, the service is amazing every time. They come up with the goods irrespective of whether they fancy me. I completely accept that there are probably some punters who just repulse WG's and perhaps girls should also learn to say they can't take the appointment rather than go through with it and provide a bad service.

Iblisuk

Just saying like.

:D WAWAWAW

vorian

Just saying like.

If it does they are doing the wrong job and acting in an unprofessional manner. Effort is a basic requirement for a good punt.

Roland D Hay

I've seen her twice and the second time was more enthusiastic then the first, but that may be because she had expanded her services to include some top-class rimming.

Did she stick her tongue in your arse and just leave it there?  :unknown:

vorian

Did she stick her tongue in your arse and just leave it there?  :unknown:

You can ask for that, Cool  :lol:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I've seen this profile a few times and she is always favourably reviewed. The airbrushing makes me doubt her age and is the reason I wouldn't see her ever.

pierrot

This is a review I did elsewhere last May, I hadnt realised I had missed here.
Belated but nevertheless valid.

Kristina_J of Huddersfield   

Wednesday, 30th April 2014
£230 for 120 minutes

“Batshit crazy amazing stuff”

Tall slim blonde

Hmmm...where to begin anyway I've been trying for a while to see this lady but diaries didn't match until now. So booking made, I found myself heading for Kristina's loft apartment on the outskirts of Huddersfield - plenty of parking easy to navigate to the apartment.

The door opens and before me stands the amazonian beauty herself accentuated by the very sexy heels she is wearing, red jacket and short leather skirt complete the ensemble - very nice.

Having engaged in some twitter banter prior to meet she knew I was interested in something different. A glass of red wine poured and after some sensuous full on kissing clothes were shed I was naked and she reduced down to heels, suspender and stockings.
I then found myself chained to the cross in her sumptuous boudoir while she tormented me alternating between bouts of oral and pleasuring herself with a glass dildo which I found myself sucking on from time to time. I was the blindfolded and subjected to some very intense stimulation which quite frankly is hard to describe but involved heat, ice and who knows what else but a TENS machine was involved, did it hurt? No it didn't, I'm not into pain at all - having grown up in the 60s I had more than my fair share of beatings, slipperings and canings at the hands of some very sadistic teachers.

However, the whole thing had my nerve endings on absolute fire! People buy drugs and shit to feel like this, quite frankly it was amazing while it was all going on it was interspersed with bouts of fantastic oral. Occasionally, I was given a drink of red wine passed from lips to lips very expertly and on it went something was pushed up my arse I'm not averse to this as I've been topped in the past by a transsexual or two.

The blindfold is then removed so I can see what's going on some thing called the violet wand is produced which is sparking crazy shit on my various bits and pieces, no it doesn't hurt but quite frankly I'm on fire - in a good way of course, I'm as high as its possible to be without ingesting some weird substance and some of my formative years were in the 70s where experimentation was the order of the day.

Eventually, I'm freed from the cross and led to the bed where she asks if I'm going to trust her, yes I say I've come this far why not...out comes some stainless steel thing the width of a pencil and twice as long which she then proceeds to slowly insert into the end of my cock while sucking around it. Readers I can feel you squirm and I don't blame you I would be if I hadnt been there but it was quite frankly sensational.

We move on from the weird shit to straightforward 69 very very nice then she's on her back with me just having a good old dine at the Y, no weird sounds as she comes as previously reported. Pretty straightforward orgasm noises as I'm complimented on my technique. On goes the hat as she mounts me from on top first forward then backward very slow fucking but very tight and very good. We then move to a high leather chest thing where we go at it in a sort of missionary position her legs high wrapping round my back while I'm standing finally I let go and have what can only be described as the most intense orgasm Ive had in years.

Bit of wind down follows finishing off wine with some general chit chat and getting dressed again. Shortly after I'm back on the road for the 90 mile journey home, I drive most of the way in silence, no radio or music while I mull it all over in my head.
I know one thing and that's when they finally come to nail down the coffin lid I won't have missed out on much. Would I do it again? Yes I would, I'll give it a few months and return for some more weird crazy life affirming shit.   

Offline johnny34

Great review pierrot.

I remember the TENS machine around my shaft as she sucked my bellend  :yahoo: thanks for reminding me.