Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Livsmoor - Post Op - Rawmarsh  (Read 4837 times)

2 review(s) for livsmoor (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Millward85

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Was in the mood so had look about, nothing caught my eye so thought id check TS section and she was showing working. Popped through a few texts and was booked in for a few hours time.

First slight issue, got there bout 10 mins early then radio silence until bang on start time so took 2-3 mins to get to her.

Usual behind the door greeting, and fit as fuck, than swaying arse as she led me upstairs. The pictures are accurate. The room was tidy enough, though did notice a well used and half full ash tray no smell of smoke though.

Paperwork handed over, £80 for half hour, then clothes off and on the bed making out, only a little bit of tongue but otherwise great kisser, great body too, though I realized afterwards id forgotten to pay hers tits any attention.

She moved down and started sucking me off, i think I've only had 1 or 2 lasses that could suck that well, a couple of minutes of this attention and not only rock hard, but all but ready to pop so choose to return the favor. Now this was the first time eating post op pussy, she took over grinding on my tongue/face but its a hard for me to describe it, she seemed to enjoy it. After a bit more kissing time for the condom and for her to climb on for a ride. Bonus she's tall enough to ride and kiss at the same time as given she has a very tight pussy I was filling the bag after only a few minutes.

Next down side, Johnny in the bin and red one piece straight back on, thought that's my queue to get dressed, though I didn't say ought, wouldn't minded a bit more kissing, but I was spent and content to get dressed and have a bit of a chat.

I never checked what was available before hand, or said what I was after so cant really fault her the one and gone, I didn't get the rushed feeling of some meets and will definitely be back for that arse of hers maybe with her mate too.

All in all was there just shy of 20 minutes, she was a great kisser, excellent blow job and tight as fuck designer pussy so yeah I will be back

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
She turned up on Fab ages ago, was probably pre-op then. I think men had more chance of meeting a single woman on Fab than her. They're like vipers with anyone TS and attractive.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 07:06:15 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline soppyget

She looks fantastic.  Glad you were satisfied.  I bounced a couple of messages back and forth with her ages ago when she was pre op but we just couldn't get the timing right.  I noticed she's been advertising post op for a while now but never seemed to check in to her profile.

Looks like she's more serious about working now  :)

Offline Dashing

« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 08:48:19 pm by Dashing »

Offline Millward85

The birch place ones are, a couple are her duo pal, and many of her AW are old, but the recent ones are spot on