Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice Fox TS - Leicester -Very high neutral  (Read 4802 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4815976) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Captainhowdy666

External Link/Members Only

This was a great experience but still going for the neutral/borderline positive.

Comms-as others have said, English is perfect, no awkward communication.
Rang and answered instantly, conformed £120 for 30 mins(most I’ve ever paid but was prepared to walk if not anything like the pictures)
Asked her to message me the details, this is part one of why it was a neutral
I received no text so after a few minutes fired off a few messages to local Thais and head out in my car towards town incase one responded.
As I was ready to give up and go shopping she rang me 15 mins later to say sorry I forgot to message the address and immediately sent a well know nice block of apartments so headed over.

Few minutes of waiting outside and she says call me and gives my door code.

The SP-fucking stunning.
Absolutely fit as fuck, not an ounce of fat, 6ft tall, very very feminine.
Deserve a high positive for being better liking than the pics and those tits are tremendous, big and soft and she wa dressed to kill in high heels and great underwear.

The deed -here’s where it goes to a neutral despite the fact we had a brilliant session.
Very light pecks here and there, no proper kissing.
Got me to suck her off, instantly hard, around 6inches, a real peach of cock if I’m honest and the first time I’ve got stuck into a cock and found out I don’t have a gag reflex lol.
Onto her blowing me and she instantly gets a condom which I though wtf but don’t want to kill the mood.
After a piss poor blowjob (thought I did a better job if I’m honest lol) she says too or bottom, I say a bit of both to which she replies “no honey, we only have 30 minutes so one or the other so I opt to make her work for a living.
This is where the action gets a positive as her cock is the perfect size, popped a pillow under the arch or my back and let her go to town on me, first time in five TS visits I’ve actually had the life fucked out of me, she really got into it whilst wanking me off to completion.

In the room for just under 25 minutes however the neural goes to “forgetting” to text me, not returning the owo favour and for not letting me have a go on that beautiful ass for five minutes.

Offline wowzer

First review that popped up tbh.

Insightful and the gauging is well justified imo. Would love if she could read this and make mental note for future ..in benefit of all of us ;>

Thanks for that. Will read up more on this cutie.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
First review that popped up tbh.

Insightful and the gauging is well justified imo. Would love if she could read this and make mental note for future ..in benefit of all of us ;>

Thanks for that. Will read up more on this cutie.

Looking forward to reading of your experiences matey