Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Allesyaa (kings cross)  (Read 3276 times)

3 review(s) for Allesyaa (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

billlybob

Borderline positive review - saved from negative by OWO provided when not listed or expected in profile!

Saw Allesyaa last week…took a few tries over the last few weeks and had also texted Antonia at the same time. Got a reply from both (i realise now) from the same number, so confusing comms

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

good points:

girl in photos
OWO BJ when not advertised
photos exact representation of her now
fit and very pretty
nice tits - responsive nipples - no issues with touching / sucking them
arse slightly bigger than her proportion suggests, but not too big
very well presented
good english
good sex - lots of positions and happy to last a long time.

bad points
comms - very confusing
was very worried that i'd booked the wrong girl…asked a lot who i'd booked as she doesn't get on with the other girls in the flat (I now realise i had a positive response from antonia as well…)

BJ very brief - wanted to move straight on to sex
she wanted to change positions frequently (but to be honest that suited me)
no kissing
no reverse oral
lots of lube used
shower/bathroom pretty dire
eventually asked if i was going to cum (but never actually tried to end early)

overall, very attractive girl, just (borderline) passable service.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Thanks for the info!

Got a reply from both (i realise now) from the same number, so confusing comms

I wonder who else they share their phone with, apart from each other?

Offline Urban_G

Had this girl in my HL for a while now, so thanks for the info.

Offline UltrasForLife

Just wanna say - when I tried to visit her she quoted 20 for OWO and 20 for FK in extras. So I walked. Was a bit disappointed as she looked hot but hate paying extras, either you like doing what you do or not.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just wanna say - when I tried to visit her she quoted 20 for OWO and 20 for FK in extras. So I walked. Was a bit disappointed as she looked hot but hate paying extras, either you like doing what you do or not.

Totally disagree, I hate driving my cab, I do it for financial reward.    :hi:

So you would prefer that she charged £140 an hour fully inclusive. ?????

What about the guy who doesn't want OWO --------------- would he get a reduced price. ?????

Nothing wrong with "extras" ----------- as long as you know from the profile, I don't want to be told when I get there.

Offline UltrasForLife

Totally disagree, I hate driving my cab, I do it for financial reward.    :hi:

So you would prefer that she charged £140 an hour fully inclusive. ?????

What about the guy who doesn't want OWO --------------- would he get a reduced price. ?????

Nothing wrong with "extras" ----------- as long as you know from the profile, I don't want to be told when I get there.

No, the profile says nothing and she said nothing on the phone either... I prefer to know in advance how much I will have to spend rather than pay for the tactics of "you have travelled already so you are less likely to say no to stupid extras". How the fuck is FK a justifiable extra? I understand OWO, but FK for an extra is simply taking the piss - especially when unannounced on the phone.

Offline Jimmyredcab

No, the profile says nothing and she said nothing on the phone either...

Surely that is normal for Romanians, they have the worst reputation in the industry, the only safe bet is to avoid them completely.   :bomb: :bomb:

Offline random

No, the profile says nothing and she said nothing on the phone either... I prefer to know in advance how much I will have to spend rather than pay for the tactics of "you have travelled already so you are less likely to say no to stupid extras". How the fuck is FK a justifiable extra? I understand OWO, but FK for an extra is simply taking the piss - especially when unannounced on the phone.

But OWO and FK aren't listed under her enjoys list. Why were you expecting them in the first place? Did you ask about this on the phone?

If she really looks as good as she does in those pictures then she's stunning.

Offline UltrasForLife

But OWO and FK aren't listed under her enjoys list. Why were you expecting them in the first place? Did you ask about this on the phone?

If she really looks as good as she does in those pictures then she's stunning.

They were when I went to see her... and yes she looked pretty much exactly as in pics.

Offline random

You walking may have had an effect in getting them to amend the profile then.

Offline UltrasForLife

You walking may have had an effect in getting them to amend the profile then.

She didn't seem to care too much. And was working with her friend Daria or something ... also very hot. She also said 140 for OWO and FK so I walked. Neither of them wanted to do it for 120 and I mainly walked cause of the stupid tricks used, not because of 20 quid...anyways. She is hot - if you are happy with her rates, go see her as she is hot but I wont be one of these.

and yeah billy got OWO... so she might have changed her mind at some point afterwards so that would make her better value but for me - no FK means no punt unless it's dirt cheap.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 06:02:21 pm by UltrasForLife »