Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this possible?  (Read 654 times)

Wiziwoo

So me and my mate have always wanted a threesome with a girl but getting the same girl to be intrested in both of us has proved difficult.

Tomorrow we are in London and I was wondering if anyone knows a WG who allows two clients at a time and is a decent punt.

Any help will be appreciated.

Offline hendrix

Highly unlikely that any sensible professional girl is going to see two strangers. You're better off asking a girl you've already met. Many of the best in London will see multiple guys but only if they've already met at least one of you before.

Offline joe diddley

Agree with hendrix. Why don't you approach a WG who has already met one of you a few (even a couple of) times if you are so keen to do this? You may not know one in London yet and not have time to get to know one before your visit to the smoke but you may know one nearer where you live.

Atticus Finch

Or, you could go and see the new Bond film, have a nice burger at 5guys, and then go back to school on Monday.  :hi:

vw

Or, you could go and see the new Bond film, have a nice burger at 5guys, and then go back to school on Monday.  :hi:
Will they be old enough for the new bond film its a 12a so this little one and is mate wont be able to !

Atticus Finch

Will they be old enough for the new bond film its a 12a so this little one and is mate wont be able to !

How about dinosaurs at the Natural History museum?

Offline hendrix

:D he and his mate can give each other a hand shandy in the cinema  :kiss: