Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella Ragazza - Body To Body Massage in Haringey. Awesome!  (Read 6794 times)

Expl1cit

Following on from the recent review thread by anton216, I was very intrigued by Bella and made a booking to see her yesterday.

I'll summarise the visit as probably the best, or at the very least, one of the best sessions I have ever had.  It really was that good.

Bella is truly unique, both in terms of her personality and services offered.  I had my preconceived ideas of these from the two neutral UKP reviews, reading her AW profile and reading her comments on here, but you only really get to know somebody when you meet them in person and have that phsyical interaction, where misconceptions are easily cleared up.

Location is based on a quiet residential street in Haringey, equidistant between Manor House and Turnpike Lane underground stations, a 10 min walk approx from either.

Things didn't start off too well actually, firstly in making the booking and then being made to wait quite a while when I arrived but I knew this before setting off and was explained to me.  I was fortunately in the comfort of my warm car, listening to an interesting podcast while waiting for the green light to come in some 45 mins later.  The flat is not the best, but functional for purpose.

I was slightly struck by Bella's size, which in my non technical world is more a 14/16 than a 12 but she proved otherwise, and by the end of the session, she did look like a 10/12 to me.  For me the size was never an issue, I do usually prefer the slim 6/8 girls and although I would never classify Bella as fat, the pics perhaps do give a slightly unfair conceptualisation of the girl you will meet.  She is a size 12, and it works well for the B2B and she carries it well.

Before the actual session started, we did sit down and she was explaining some things to me, but it never felt to me like I was being lectured, as others have claimed.  Also it lasted just a few minutes and she especially went out of her way to explain that the session would be unrushed and I don't have to worry about time.  Incidentally, we actually overran by quite a bit.

The session itself was carried out on a bed, and yes a condom is applied straight away and the B2B session commences, which was very good.  The sex was truly awesome in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and missionary, and the seamless switches between B2B and protected sex were great.  I had slight initial concerns with the oil potentially weakening the condom, but she handled it extremely professionally to the point where I had no concerns, and I am very health concious.  She changed the condom at least 5 times and used a water based lubricant as we moved away from the B2B, and took all the neccesary precautions that many WG's dont, like squeezing the air out of the tip etc.

A lot of baby oil was used for the B2B, but I never felt like I was sloshing around in the stuff, and even managed to clean myself up with a dry towel after the session without a shower as I usually prefer using my own facilities before and after any session.  Hygiene was also well considered, with the bed covered with a leopard print mat and a fresh towel placed on top of this for my session.  Again, i'm very fussy about personal hygiene and felt comfortable here.

Bella is a very intelligent girl, but I feel that sometimes particularly in this business, it can be lost on many people who just want a simple cheap fuck n go, but many others do also benefit from some sort of conversation between the sheets, and in that regard, we had quite a lot to talk about.  In the same light, this intelligence or need to explain things in such detail isn't always neccesary, sometimes fewer words have a more powerful meaning (I need to tell myself this too)

What really made the session special for me, was the sex.  She is very gifted between the sheets, and feels very warm when you are inside her, with excellent pelvic muscle control and to do this in conjunction with a sensual B2B massage, gave me feelings of sensation I have rarely, if ever, experienced.  This combined with her friendly personality, and genuinely wanting to ensure you have a good session, really made a difference for me.

Link: External Link/Members Only
Price: £60 + £10 for B2B
Services: 1hr of personal services + B2B Massage

Offline anton216

Glad you had a good time with her buddy  :thumbsup: . I guess she's like marmite, you either love her or hate her. I guess it depends on the punter and what he's wants and looking for in a session.

Offline anton216

For me, i listen to enough shit from the misses, so when i visit a WG, i just want to relax and do my thing. I don't mind a little banter here and there but not really into getting to know them.

Hermar

Thanks for the review  :hi:
Still very intrigued though...can someone tell us about all these "rules" she gives a lecture about?
I've seen her while showering when I went to see her flatmate. She's indeed quite chubby  :D

Offline Kaluuu276

Each to their own.

She is a 14/16 though and just talks too much so wastes the time.

I have had better ladies for that price and found a regular who is the best for me.

Offline Turtle1

Makes you wait 45min, gives a speech on do's and donts, looks nothing like her picture, size 16. Will be avoided

Offline lewishamguy

The session itself was carried out on a bed, and yes a condom is applied straight away and the B2B session commences, which was very good. 

B2b massage with condom! How does it stimulate c**k?

:sarcastic:

Offline G.Raff

Makes you wait 45min, gives a speech on do's and donts, looks nothing like her picture, size 16. Will be avoided

Exactly my thoughts!
 :dash:

Expl1cit

I guess it depends on the punter and what he's wants and looking for in a session.
Exactly.  Its says more about the punter than the girl in this situation, with an inability to hold a conversation.

Each to their own.
She is a 14/16 though and just talks too much so wastes the time.
I have had better ladies for that price and found a regular who is the best for me.
Yet you haven't posted any reviews on UKP?  I suggest you fuck off because your opinion counts for nothing here.

I had a confirmed booking earlier in the evening, which I asked to reschedule for several hours later.  She suggested a later time, which I agreed too.  Before I set off to see her, I texted to confirm I will be there at xx:xx time and she said actually it might be better to see her the following day, as she might not be ready by the time I arrived, and I would have to wait.  So I was well prepared to wait, just didn't expect it to be 45 mins.

There was no speech on do's and donts for me anyway, just explaining the session and the usual dont be too noisy to disturb neighbours, be careful on the stairs leading up, which was fine.

She is a size 12.  This is not the place for a detailed discussion on how females are measured, but she is neither slim, nor a BBW any anything in the middle is subject to interpretation.

B2b massage with condom! How does it stimulate c**k?
The condom is there, so she can seamlessly interchange between B2B and penetration.  How many B2B's have you had where your bare cock is stimulated with a pussy? It rarely happens so this actually gives more stimulation.  She applies the condom, gives OW, starts the B2B and you are already rock hard as she massages you with every inch of her body and keeps you stimulated with teasing penetration, OW and B2B.

Believe me, I usually get very little pleasure with a condom on, even during sex and never thought it would be so enjoyable to have a B2B with a condom on, but I was proved wrong.

putamadre393

Hi GUYS again x  :hi:

Thank you Darling x I have no objection and is ok. I also spent a good time with you. I hope that today you had to get up no problem;)).  :kissgirl:

However I see a lot of controversy stirs my size  :scare:I understand your concerns and I will try to be "explain" how best I can. Already  posted in the free gallery  :wackogirl: :lol: :cool:( Orange shoes and trousers+ 2 EXTRA from even today ! ) photos are real, I was dressed as usual when I do shopping, so they are the pictures of when I was in the store.
Put it this way ..... I'll bet that if you saw me on the street it would be difficult to tell you that I'm fat .... (for me personally imagine the person wearing size 14-16 looks different than for that which is on pictures- is fat ). But maybe I'm wrong .... but that's just me I see here the body looking to a size smaller than 16?
Trust me, I buy clothes pictures of my trousers also in free gallery already add. in size uk12 (euro 40-42L)but my body structure makes the deposition of fat in the most strategic locations (notes the significant difference between the thickness of the thighs, calves). In my case was spread out all around the tummy, hips, bottom and thighs ... the rest is unchanged. In my normal clothes like you can see me in the store or on the street it would be hard to tell you that I'm fat. But I realize this with the case when it is without them you can have the illusion that my size is much larger than that actually. exactly the proportions you see my body.
He said .... I thought it was 14-16 . But when standing next to me, she is not fat and looks at 12 ( I showed him the labels of their clothes on which there were 12). But trust me I'm not. just want to say that I lie not really wear clothes in size 40 or 42(12).

Why waited until 45 minutes ? he asked at the beginning of the meeting by 8, but I could just after 9 , SO he was asked about 12 ... I said yes, till 12 i will be working . We agreed that he will come out to eat something and then we meet (SO let's say ... We will be in touch) .... but I had an appointment booking before his visit, and he knew it he will have to wait it can take time .... so why was it about him . He was know that i will be bussy.

Is that CLEAR or no ?!  :hi: :coolgirl:

putamadre393

Umm.... not really!  :lol:

At least I tried hahaha  :lol: :cool: In this arrangement permits " translate , explain " my yesterday's punter .

and by the way I am curious how you represented the level of language if REPLACE you in my country and language.
I can only hope to cope , at least as I did here and good luck !!!

Don't forget till 25 yo i was Live only in my country. I was finish educattion of this leanguage when i was have 18 .Till 25(i Live hier from last year-january 25yo) i was don't need use this leanguage in my country SO let's says 7 years breake. After 7 years breake in 25 i move to this country .... And till today i Live hier 1 year and 9 m.

I hope that if we will change the situation and you will be on my place .... In my country with my leanguage you will be represent better level than me ....  :cool:
But it's only my quite hope ... But basicly impossible.  :wackogirl:

Expl1cit

Umm.... not really!  :lol:
In more simple English, Bella is a size 12 and wears UK size 12 clothing, but initial perceptions, including mine put her at a slightly larger size than this of 14/16.

In terms of the booking time, Bella is correct.  It was an observation, not a criticism on my part that I had to wait 45 minutes, and I was more than happy to do so.  With hindsight, had I known the booking wouldn't commence until after 1:00am, I could have planned the latter part of my evening a little better, that all.

Online kefcseries

It's all good, I have no issues at all with curvy girls. In fact I've had Bella on my hotlist for quite some time now, just never got around to making a booking.

LL

Glad you had a nice time floaty. As I wrote in the other thread I've had a great time with her each time I've seen her. In fact I would go as far as saying I've had my best sexual experience ever with her. I haven't seen her for a long time mainly as I get my kicks seeing brand new girls but that doesn't always go well so perhaps I should go back to what I know will be good. I'm glad she's now had a good review since even though she might not be for everyone, she certainly puts in a lot of effort.

Offline mr420

Thanks for the review  :hi:
Still very intrigued though...can someone tell us about all these "rules" she gives a lecture about?
I've seen her while showering when I went to see her flatmate. She's indeed quite chubby  :D

who is her flatmate?

Offline anton216

Exactly.  Its says more about the punter than the girl in this situation, with an inability to hold a conversation."

I don't know what makes you say that without ever meeting me. I wasn't even taking a dig at you. What I meant was, some punters enjoy the GFE thing. They like to sit down and have a chat and a drink with the WG before starting the session, and some punters don't. For me it just seemed like time wasting. Each punter is different. So as Nawab correctly said, each to their own. Just don't suffer from EAS with a whore.

Also, in my eyes she is borderline bbw, then again not every punter eyes are the same...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 05:04:11 am by anton216 »

Offline winkywanky

...I wonder if Sara and Bella might consider a 4-hands massage?

Or in this case, a 2-body massage:D

Sara could be on the bottom, Bella could be on top, punter is the meat in the sandwich. Change places at half-time  :lol:.

Offline lewishamguy

The condom is there, so she can seamlessly interchange between B2B and penetration.  How many B2B's have you had where your bare cock is stimulated with a pussy? It rarely happens so this actually gives more stimulation.  She applies the condom, gives OW, starts the B2B and you are already rock hard as she massages you with every inch of her body and keeps you stimulated with teasing penetration, OW and B2B.

Believe me, I usually get very little pleasure with a condom on, even during sex and never thought it would be so enjoyable to have a B2B with a condom on, but I was proved wrong.

I've had in some occasions but always in a safe distance between cock and pussy which gave me more stimulation. So if I only go for a proper b2b massage session then I would expect rubbing the bare cock with her body, tits and if there's sex involved which would be definitely at the end of session. Not in the same time. But according to you I assume you've got both b2b massage and sex on same time which is why she started with condom. :wackogirl:

Offline riker

I'm uncertain about something. Maybe the OP can explain. She puts condom on your flaccid dick, does OW, dick is now erect. I assume you are on your back at this point. Do you then turn over onto your front so she can do b2b? Is this correct? Or does she do b2b on your front and then start shagging you?

putamadre393

...I wonder if Sara and Bella might consider a 4-hands massage?

Or in this case, a 2-body massage:D

Sara could be on the bottom, Bella could be on top, punter is the meat in the sandwich. Change places at half-time  :lol:.

She provide to do Real Swidish massage and she might to do SOME b2b or something similar to this. But only with HE.
I do only b2b and later you can have possibility ofcourse if you hold this ... For something more.
SO as you can see we provide to do just like 2complietly differend services.
I can't also imagine to myself how will be looks like b2b with other girl .... Or how i will be do 4 hands massage if i don't provide that service....
I must also says that for b2b you don't have any courses ( this what you will do is only on your head or imagination) becouse it's sensual massage. SO i don't agree with one opinion before probably it was been Bratpack ? love, you was says that Sara do Real massage ....yes she do becouse yes she finish course, but for b2b i was don't find any. But it's NOT mean that im NOT proffesional. It's just like completly differend service, SO in my opinion it was any point to make something like compare between us.
But i like your opinion about me ....  :hi: let's says that i don't will be say this better than you  :hi:
Becouse you actually was only prove that something what basicly firstly can make(for SOME of you) feel (my personality behavior or temperament) that is my defect, later on on my service become to my such a strong adventage.
SO ..... :rose: and thank you ;))
Btw ...i don't like courtain in toilet SO i don't need. And i was lear how i can take even shower withouth make a lake on my floor.

putamadre393

I've had in some occasions but always in a safe distance between cock and pussy which gave me more stimulation. So if I only go for a proper b2b massage session then I would expect rubbing the bare cock with her body, tits and if there's sex involved which would be definitely at the end of session. Not in the same time. But according to you I assume you've got both b2b massage and sex on same time which is why she started with condom. :wackogirl:

Meybe you have to read again and try understand ?  :hi:

During my service not depending on whether someone wants the whole service or only HE always wear a condom. My session is to constantly teasing your friend ... but that does not mean that he just slides ... surely I can give you, sample how much does it taste.. but anything more you have to wait....only after almost a tweak and almost when you begin me  about it ... maybe i will agree for something more (ofcourse i will do).  :lol:

And now let me tell you something, you know why I putcondom on the dick not depending on whether you're that you will gonna fucked me then or want just like only HE? If you still don't know or don't understand ?!
 Aunt Bella let you explain this  :dancegirl: .... because you're probably wearing oil ... and how This liquid is known ... if you lay your dick or I slips after you no matter whether naked or in underwear .... as if we were both in contact with this liquid .... and both of us (you and me ) as you probably know ... or not .... we have their secretions (also our liquids). To resume no matter if I touch you with my pussy or not, or what is the distance between them .... Just by the oil distributes your boobs on your cock.

because I do not think I need to explain more about what's going on or what it threatens..... :bomb:

SO Love, if i will be on your place ... I will be do as much as it possible quick appoitment on GP.
Good luck .... And hope to don't meet you....
But don't be angry ... I was don't wish offend you....
 :hi:

Big Cat

:lol:  :lol: Bella you are totally bonkers, think I have to book you soon

Offline tantric talents

:lol:  :lol: Bella you are totally bonkers, think I have to book you soon
+1
I think I see a queue forming...

Offline lewishamguy

because I do not think I need to explain more about what's going on or what it threatens..... :bomb:

SO Love, if i will be on your place ... I will be do as much as it possible quick appoitment on GP.
Good luck .... And hope to don't meet you....
But don't be angry ... I was don't wish offend you....

I've zero interest to see you now. WTF are you on about?  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

putamadre393

Thank you !!!!  :kissgirl:

Thats why i must explain !!!!  :manhater:
I must sometimes shout be NOT nice NOT kind.
Accurate in detail and determined . :hi:

Do I seriously have to explain that it was about just my point  that I try to provide for you not only pleasure on the site but I try to be as simple as possible safe for both of us ?
but if you do not understand it either next to or instead of translators of nice meeting you must feels later the impression that you are an actor with a movie like Star Wars.  :scare:

Just like i said before I was finish Medical University ... 8 years i know probably better what i do than you?
If you was agree for that what i provide to do ... You must listen me and my directions.... And ofcourse stop COMPLAIN .... YOU COMPLAIN more than 40 year VIRGIN !!!!! And basicly i don't care that you like this or no .... And i have deep in my fat ass opinion about my behavior later ... Becouse i just wish be SAFE !!!! For you for me, and for other GUYS .... Becouse i really try respect you and my other future punters ... :hi:

Offline winkywanky

Bella, would you just like to confirm that the picture lewishamguy posted up IS NOT you?  :D  ;)

putamadre393

Offline tantric talents

next to or instead of translators of nice meeting you must feels later the impression that you are an actor with a movie like Star Wars.  :scare:
Are you sure that my hair wont be a problem for oily B2B?
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline lewishamguy

Just like i said before I was finish Medical University ... 8 years i know probably better what i do than you?
If you was agree for that what i provide to do ... You must listen me and my directions.... And ofcourse stop COMPLAIN .... YOU COMPLAIN more than 40 year VIRGIN !!!!! And basicly i don't care that you like this or no .... And i have deep in my fat ass opinion about my behavior later ... Becouse i just wish be SAFE !!!! For you for me, and for other GUYS .... Becouse i really try respect you and my other future punters ... :hi:

My arse! University medical for what? So why're you sucking cocks here ? :rolleyes:

Big Cat

lewishamguy, you don't need to be an arsehole your whole life mate. There are ex Olympians, authors, lawyers, doctors, all kinds that get on the game. It wouldn't be that surprising

Offline lewishamguy

lewishamguy, you don't need to be an arsehole your whole life mate. There are ex Olympians, authors, lawyers, doctors, all kinds that get on the game. It wouldn't be that surprising

Yeah true may be you fuck them very often . :rolleyes:

putamadre393

Oh i was do probably something wrong anyway ....

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Or check my free gallery ...

And ....

And now let me tell you something you stupid bitch and remember these words because Aunt Bella does not tolerate repeated. I'll go down to your Level just like only once.... No more !!! because it's not good for my dignity. And i will show you STUPID bitch how far you've fallen in human evolution.... And for your information online such gangsters like you I "eat" every single day for breakfast. And you know why ?  seems to me that you are too Tepa further to understand....

It let the'll tell you .... look at these pictures, but beware that not splesh all your sperm bucket to death. And as already after your death bitch, you will tell angels in heaven, that you was die becouse of wank of looking at my pictures that you was have that pleasure do this ... That lady like me let you do this ?
But you with his snout in what seems me only buahahah hood of FIAT MULTIPLA is a nothing no different from the proverbial gypsy who clean me when I park my lamp lights on my car. And when later on in heaven you will tell what kind of things a Woman has said on this forum are the angels forest jumpers in the ass and shit on us falls the rain ....

When I say I always look straight in the eye . I never make unnecessary movements. Just me ten first words , the first five gestures of any gnity such as you ... and I know that in his psyche lurking fear. He still does not realize that soon will have full pants . And you know why ? Because his weak psyche has already sent his email to the impending together, that the meeting is in his pants .

SO better calm down bitch becouse you don't win with war with me .....

Offline Steve2

I was enjoying her posts then.....

Just as I was sitting comfortably with the popcorn out

Hey Ho

Offline claretandblue

What a nutcase, aunt Bella this aunt Bella that  :wackogirl:

LL

Haha, I did tell her to be careful of how she conducts herself here. Never mind. I'm still going back.

Offline anton216

Soo, floaty accused me of being unable to hold a conversation. Do you actually want to hold a conversation with this nutcase? I'll let you guys decide.

Each to their own....

punter6969

Fuck me!!!  :scare: I was actually tempted until I saw the photo (thank you Lewishamguy  :drinks:) Look at that butt, thighs and kebab. Fuck me if that's size 12. Maybe u could squeeze into a size 12 top but it stops there. There is no way your arse or legs are the same size. I'm sorry but you will wind me if u got on top with B2B. I'll definitely struggle to get it up!!!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 07:47:57 pm by punter6969 »

Expl1cit

At the risk of coming across fluffy, which hopefully the intelligent punters will see past, I'll make the following comments;

@ Lewishamguy.  You are acting like a complete cunt!  The photo posted is clearly not Bella, and your ignorance in what people may be qualified in, has nothing to do with the lifestyle choice they make in terms of a career.  I studied something completely different to what I am actually doing now, and the same is possible for anyone else.  Also I specifically mentioned that a naked B2B would rarely have direct cock and pussy contact to use your words, which you completely misunderstood,

@ Riker.  Its B2B on front combined with teasing, penetration, more B2B, penetration.  I'm sure its possible to discuss and tailor a session to start off with B2B on the back, then front, and then condom on, but I really enjoyed how she structured the session and sometimes its better to go with the flow and see how things develop.

@ anton216.  I didn't accuse you of being unable to hold a conversation.  From your limited posts and reviews on this forum, its difficult to draw a conclusion into what you are about, and I honestly don't care, but reading the way you write, and the type of wording you use, my initial comments make more sense.  Its not necessarily a criticism, just an observation

I'm not going to sit here and defend the 'bad attitude' of Bella, and Admin is absolutely correct to use discretion on his punting forum to ban someone for the attitude and words used, but I feel her comments can be largely attributed to a) words lost in translation b) the actions of specific UKP members, or one in particular who hasn't seen her but felt it appropriate to be an arsehole with inappropriate comments on this thread.

In person, if treated with respect and dignity that all human beings deserve, regardless of what industry they are working in, Bella is wonderfully polite, personable, friendly and to top all of this off, delivers a really good experience.  Agreed, it might not be for everyone which is fine and balanced reviews is what makes UKP a great place, but we are all grown adults, so its probably better to leave the petty shit to the school playground.

It makes no difference to me if anyone else visits her, but i'll almost certainly be returning, and would encourage my fellow punters that its a really great experience and most of this nonsense on this thread can safely be ignored.  She has her ways of doing things, and if you can accept that along with the slightly weird written personality she displays, you might be very pleasantly surprised if or when you actually meet her  :thumbsup:

Hermar

Fuck me!!!  :scare: I was actually tempted until I saw the photo (thank you Lewishamguy  :drinks:) Look at that butt, thighs and kebab. Fuck me if that's size 12. Maybe u could squeeze into a size 12 top but it stops there. There is no way your arse or legs are the same size. I'm sorry but you will wind me if u got on top with B2B. I'll definitely struggle to get it up!!!

Someone got tricked... :dash:
That's not her. She's definitely not that big!
And thanks fl0atab1lity for clarifying all that  :thumbsup:

Offline lewishamguy

At the risk of coming across fluffy, which hopefully the intelligent punters will see past, I'll make the following comments;

@ Lewishamguy.  You are acting like a complete cunt!  The photo posted is clearly not Bella, and your ignorance in what people may be qualified in, has nothing to do with the lifestyle choice they make in terms of a career.  I studied something completely different to what I am actually doing now, and the same is possible for anyone else.  Also I specifically mentioned that a naked B2B would rarely have direct cock and pussy contact to use your words, which you completely misunderstood,

What a prossie tells about her life and career and you think it's 100% true then you're a full of shit.

As for the b2b massage I think you still need to learn more about the actual concept of b2b, you're just a beginner I assume . :rolleyes:

tonysoprano

I have to say reading through this thread, Lewisham Guy seems to be the only one that has engaged his brain.

If some people want to let this stupid, fat bitch roll around on top of them for money then that's up to them. Each to their own.

But please do spare me the bollocks about what a lovely person and great personality she has. Put that pathetic fluffy bollocks in a text message and send it to "Auntie Bella". Maybe the fat cunt will give you a discount on your next oily reacharound.  :hi:

Expl1cit

What a prossie tells about her life and career and you think it's 100% true then you're a full of shit.
As for the b2b massage I think you still need to learn more about the actual concept of b2b, you're just a beginner I assume . :rolleyes:
This is a review thread!  You haven't seen Bella nor do you plan too, so fuck off and stop trolling  :hi:

Offline lewishamguy

This is a review thread!  You haven't seen Bella nor do you plan too, so fuck off and stop trolling  :hi:

Yeah that's a review and punters have rights to comment here. That's upto Admin to judge who's trolling here not you space cadet.  :rolleyes:

Offline anton216

Lol, ok so now we need a degree in literature to write on this forum? As long as you and my fellow punters understand what i write I'm happy with that. I have also mentioned before that i use my phone to post on this forum, and its not easy. Im not gonna risk using my laptop at home just to please you. I'll also admit my written English is not as good as yours as i started my own business straight after college.

TBH the only reason i joined this forum is because I have been a lurker for a few months and had couple of good punts because of you guys. So thought id give back. Im not a regular punter, just once a while.

Now if my posts don't count for shit here becausei don't write queens English, i dont mind going back to being a lurker. It seriously doesn't bother me.

Now, my observation of you is, you obviously have feelings for this WG, thats why your biting at anyone saying anything negative about her. Just remember this is a punters forum and not for prossies. So stop trying to defend them.

Offline SamLP

What a crazy girl, had me in fits with her google translate posts that I ended up skimming over as they barely made any sense. I tried booking her a long time ago but it didn't happen, she was busy and I rarely venture into her area either.

Different people have different tastes and sometimes a big girl floats my boat. The only judgement I need to make is on service & attitude.

Offline anton216

And don't forget, because of my review you've found your gem...