Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: first ever punt!  (Read 2858 times)

spiritual_jared

Been a lurker for a bit now, Its my first ever punt so a bit apprehensive in choosing!

Picked out these three WG's by reading the reviews, can anyone been up those alleys recommend me one?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
or
or

Prefer a blonde with a pretty face, bit vanilla, but the top 2 look good too.

As its the first time, should i go in for a hr? or keep it easy at 30 mins?

Thanks!

password02

IMO go for an hour with Stacy Nice Summer - really cannot go wrong

new_punter

Personally I'd go for an hour, plenty of time to relax and enjoy.

Either of the top two would be my choice, you London based guys do seem to have some nice ones to pick.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 01:10:28 am by new_punter »

spiritual_jared

cheers password, will try and get a booking!

new_punter - yeah spoilt for choice haha, but i suppose not all of them are good so its extra work to build a hotlist.

the firstone - External Link/Members Only (hard to find any good reviews, people seem to confuse her with the other WG she works with)

Stealthshagger

Id go for an hour with stacey. seen her a few times, always a good time.

The happy one

Hey

All I can suggest is to have a good look at their enjoys lists

See who enjoys the things you would like to try

Then get in  Touch and check that all would be on offer to you

You choose the three so you must like each of them

Then book an hour

I would expect that the anticipation then getting your hands on one of them would mean it could be over very quick

And if you go for the hour then the second pop will be longer and give you more time to mix and match

Bit of oral fuck suck flop over doggy suck back cowgirl suck  by now you would have found the view you wan in our wank bank for you next pop

Hope that helps

Can always remember my first

Ended in doggy with her fingering her butt as I finished all over her bum in doggy

Annabelle worked for an agency in London stunning blonde polish girl

spiritual_jared

Thanks guys! Stacey was amazing! Glad i went with recommendations on here.

It went very well ! - was a bit apprehensive till the last minute. Then was like - Fuck it, this is it!

Now, Planning the next trip already -  Would be great to have some help on this one.

Looking for a natural blonde with a nice face. Pref in the early 20's.

Been looking around on UKP but there is not much choice unfortunately.

Would be great to have some recommendations!

Thanks

Offline socks

She looks like an excellent choice for having blown your first punt load - she's got a face that screams "fuck me" at you!! Well done sir and thanks for drawing her to my attention, she's in my hotlist for a future trip out of area!!

spiritual_jared

Cheers socks! go for it the recommendations, including mine are spot on!

Any Recommendations on a nice blonde then? :-) Thanks guys. would really appreciate it!

password02

The 'BEST' blonde I have seen and punted with several times last few months is Michelle Independent - actually saw her again last week and also seeing her next week as a duo with Cindy - She will be the best blonde that you have seen and IMO the best Blonde in NE London - she is based in E4 - Her link is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:hi:

password02

Glad you had a great session with Stacy Summer
The 'BEST' blonde I have seen and punted with several times last few months is Michelle Independent - actually saw her again last week and also seeing her next week as a duo with Cindy - She will be the best blonde that you have seen and IMO the best Blonde in NE London - she is based in E4 - Her link is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline socks

Cheers socks! go for it the recommendations, including mine are spot on!

Any Recommendations on a nice blonde then? :-) Thanks guys. would really appreciate it!
The best blonde I've had in London is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only . She is a real girl next door looks and bubbly personality-wise. Funny that her pics on her profile are a glamour attempt, which doesn't show her at her best I don't think - someone you want to see in jeans and t-shirt. But mega enthusiastic, does just about everything imaginable and lets you film it. Best DFK bar none

password02

The best blonde I've had in London is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only . She is a real girl next door looks and bubbly personality-wise. Funny that her pics on her profile are a glamour attempt, which doesn't show her at her best I don't think - someone you want to see in jeans and t-shirt. But mega enthusiastic, does just about everything imaginable and lets you film it. Best DFK bar none

I understand her group now tours and is in Cardiff at the present time - may be a long trip there and back from London!

spiritual_jared

Cheers guys. Cannot book her as shes out of town.

Nicole vanilla sky seems to tick quite a few boxes for me, what do you guys think? she looks mid twenties tho.

vorian

Cheers guys. Cannot book her as shes out of town.

Nicole vanilla sky seems to tick quite a few boxes for me, what do you guys think? she looks mid twenties tho.

If you do a search on here using her AW code you get a few reviews come up, seems mostly positive but she appears to be quite hard to book.

Persie

spiritual_jared

If you do a search on here using her AW code you get a few reviews come up, seems mostly positive but she appears to be quite hard to book.

Yep i left her a booking message..no reply :-/

Offline DH

Yep i left her a booking message..no reply :-/

Did you try calling her? mails are a hit and miss so I suggest calling her she is a good shag had the pleasure myself  few times thinking to go back again

spiritual_jared

Yep ---------> straight to Voice Mail.

Still trawling through the reviews to find a suitable blonde  :dash: