Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New WG on Wanessa Charming profile (Harrow). Anyone seen her yet?  (Read 930 times)

Offline Nimlo

« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 08:37:42 pm by Nimlo »

Offline FCB

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Wanessa x Charming
Town:   Harrow, Stanmore, Belmont Kenton
County:   Harrow
Region:   London
Nationality:   Portuguese
Orientation:   Bi-curious
Views:   32580
Last Login:   Today
+447392559264
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 10:26:21 pm by FCB »

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Profile swap I will try her next week if I  can   :cool: :cool: :cool:

mrhappypants

I am not sure from reading this thread; am I right in thinking the girl in the photos above has not yet been reviewed or is imran552017's review of the new girl?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 05:20:22 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline pumps

looks like she has a lazy eye, I always get confused as to which eye I should be looking into  :crazy:

;p

body looks decent.

Offline Nimlo

I am not sure from reading this thread; am I right in thinking the girl in the photos above has not yet been reviewed or is imran552017's review of the new girl?

Seems like imran is referring to her, but doesn't make sense as she is not based in North Harrow. Only one way to find out   :cool:

mrhappypants

Seems like imran is referring to her, but doesn't make sense as she is not based in North Harrow. Only one way to find out   :cool:

You have not written any reviews, she is clearly listed in Harrow and you seem a bit keen to encourage visitors... I think I will sit this one out for a bit and look forward to reading your review.

Offline Steve2

I saw her yesterday. Tiny size 6 with small tits and had a good time

Happy smiley and did everything it says on the tin

She is a little passive though

Offline Steve2

6 posts in 2 years. Yes you should get out more often  :)

Offline Nimlo

You have not written any reviews, she is clearly listed in Harrow and you seem a bit keen to encourage visitors... I think I will sit this one out for a bit and look forward to reading your review.

What I meant was, she looks like she is based in Xena's flat, which is Belmont (if im not mistaken)

Unfortunately, I have a hectic schedule so don't get many chances to take a punt.  :dash: