Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting Private Ckub in Birmingham for the first time, any advice?  (Read 1321 times)

jtalbain1

So I've been reading up what I can about The Private Club in Birmingham, and as it so happens, the gods of finance and days off work have finally seen eye to eye and I am planning on making my first visit friday lunchtime.
The thing is, I have no idea what to expect seeing as the information I've found has been pretty basic.
Could any of you nice gentlemen please give me some advice / tales of what I'm getting myself in to?

Offline Stapler

Nobody?

Give 'em chance. The regulars to these events are at this afters party!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

bod666

Why don't you just read the reviews?

Here's one:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=112993.0

Lots of detail there... should give you a good idea of what to expect  :hi:

jtalbain1

My bad Stapler :P
Why don't you just read the reviews?

Here's one:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=112993.0

Lots of detail there... should give you a good idea of what to expect  :hi:

Whilst that is a very good review, it doesn't cover a couple of things I'm curious about, such as what happens between walking in and everybody being naked. Also, what's the etiquette in these places? Any tips to ensure that as a newbie, I don't annoy / offend any of the girls / regulars? That sort of thing.......
Edit - Another thing I'm  curious about, are the daytime sessions much different from the evening sessions?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 05:53:13 pm by jtalbain1 »

Offline Rothmans

After going in they give you a key to a locker, where you get changed and you can store your stuff. The men walk around in normally just a towel, which the Club provides. The afternoons tend to be quieter than the evenings and normally there are no swinging couples present just the advertised ladies. As regards etiquette, then as long as the lady is free (one end or the other) then just get in there (unless there is someone clearly waiting nearby, or the lady says no as she is going on a break). On my first visit I sat around watching and one of the girls kindly called me over to play and at one point I ended up with a short two girl session which was memorable!

Offline bunny84

You don't really need advice . Everything is explained . It's more relaxed than you would think

End of month party is hectic . Loads of people everywhete and harder to et time with the girls . Go on a quieter day and you can get one on one but everyone might be sitting round watching you fuck.  The choice is yours my friend

I got an amazing  buzz walkng in for thr first time . I punt for the buzz. 

Offline Lewis

Be polite and courteous towards the girls (and other members in the club as well). Making them aware you're a newbie to the club can go a long way too. They'll take you under their wing so to speak and go that extra mile to make sure you have a good time.

jtalbain1

Brill. Thankyou very much guys :)